RENO CONVENTION -- please read.

That's a thought. I'll have to get something booked next week. Big show at the Hilton and that may pose a problem.

pose a problem? ya if you dont have any H.I products because you sold them all to the show peeps before your Forum Regs got there...HA! I think it would be great for you and your bussiness to have all those show peeps see what you have to offer there is nothing like your product at that show...no, not saying to show there but would be good to have your own room next to the show or close by...real good publicity...anyways eye candy time and oh ya NO SNOW
sweet-236.jpg

Originally posted by sweet
No Snow

Yes, no snow in the pass, please.

But if anyone has any snow that they don't want, feel free to send it to central Utah. We could use it. BAD!

I used priceline.com to bid on a hotel room. I got in at the Residence Inn for $44/night. Anyone thinking about a hotel might want to give it a try.

Hey Everybody,
I signed up to the Peppermill mailing list to see if I could get a discount. Well, they are giving one out for Mar 20 thru Mar 24 for the Tower Rooms. I got a tower room for $59 a night instead of $99.99 on friday and $109.99 on saturday. I asked the guy if the code was good for other people who were not on the mailing list, and he said yes. The offer code is: 33MadnessE. The guy I talked to is David, he said to ask for him and say that Logan from Volcano sent you. Phone # is 1-800-282-2444,http://www.peppermillreno.com/ . I asked if the discount was good on the rooms with the jacuzzis, he said no just the tower rooms, I had to try. Hope this might help somebody out.

So uh, Uncle Bill, where do think you will have the convention-Peppermill perhaps:D :p :)

Hey Uncle, are there going to be any Nepali Dancing woman like we talked about last year?:p

Back