Ridiculous budget blade-4 dollar Ozark Trails folders, good blade-pic heavy

You know I think it's time to put a wave mod on this knife.

Edit- I forgot it's only tip down. Oh well, epoxy time!

Jill called me daddy. :)
btw… I only bought one.
whos_your_daddy_greeting_card-rfc7715f700f74455b5779ec8f4395f24_xvuat_8byvr_324.jpg

Yes, Daddy whatever you say and my sincere apologies for insulting your wise purchase of 7 fine Walmart specials. Please don't scold me anymore.:eek:

What I don't understand is why you keep repeating yourself without adding anything to the context. You've said you don't like the knives over and over, yet you yourself admit your entire opinion is based on LOOKING at some, as opposed to the people who've actually used them, done spine wacks testing lock strength, and so on. If you have more to add to the thread, go for it, but I don't get why you continually come here to say "it sucks" and contribute ABSOLUTELY NOTHING beyond that? That's not "discussing knives", that's you simply continuing to insult a knife and nothing more.

Well you have gave over 5 bucks of bandwidth of your monthly isp to tell us over and over how much you hate these. What a better way to spend your money just saying. We all get it you don't like them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and we'll you know.

Never said you used it up but with all the I hate these knives posts I'm sure your near 5 bucks. Lmao

Well there ya go so tell us again how much you don't like these. Just saying some of us might have forgotten from a few posts ago.

You all know that she will just keep replying back every time someone responds to her or directs a comment to her. So how about we ignore her and get back on the subject of "Ridiculous budget blade-4 dollar Ozark Trails folders, good blade" [emoji106]🏼

Blah blah blah what? Oh you don't like the knives omg first time we are hearing about it please tell us more blah blah blah blah

Back