RIP Charlie Mike

I'm still processing the "news", found out about it at 3am this morning from Quiet's post in IG and I'm still in shock.
Didn't get to how and why, it's not important, since the guy is gone, but I'm heartbroken...
As most of us in the community, I knew him from BF and IG, we interact few times, but I found someone who is relatively in the same mindset as I am, and this made me feel very close to him. It hurts, but wherever you are CM, I'm sure, you'll be waving their knives over a glass of milk.
Rest easy Matt, you'll be missed.

jF7Ynf.jpg

New to BF, I never had the opportunity to chat with Charlie Mike, however I did watch a lot of his YouTube vids, sad day for the knife community. RIP.

I want to believe that he had the gas pedal against the floor, and the last thing he said was "I'm taking you with me, motherf---er!"

Alternatively, he had to cut ties because of "unfinished business", and every couple of months, people will get random pictures of a tropical location, a knife, and that damn rabbit.

What a loss, I mostly am found in the traditional forum and Matt would pop in there every now and again rockin his Case Tiny Toothpick. I loved his full frontal honesty in his video's and my boy's and I enjoyed watching them. I will miss his presence here on the forum. Condolences to his family, I'm sure Big Kitty is heart broken without him.

R.I.P. Matt

One of the best

Alot to remember. From his cats and his love for them. Even when Dr Bob would unroll the paper towels. To the awesome drum and bass he would play in vids. The knife making, knife fighting, etc. This man is a legend. It's too soon for this to happen.

He was only 37 iirc. I'll miss him. Rip brother.

Wow. Incredibly sad news. Incredibly nice, funny guy.

I know he is at peace somewhere, and my thoughts go out to his loved ones.

Back