RIP Charlie Mike

R.I.P. compadre. From all accounts you faced your life and your demons head on, may you find peace on your next step of the journey

Just saw this this morning.
Love you Matt. You were never a dull man.

vb6WNIq.jpg

:(

I've posted a notice at the top of the forums about the Go Fund Me link. Can anyone confirm that the person who started it is his mom, or is someone with actual authority?
I can confirm. I spoke to his mom this morning via text and she confirmed she knew the person who set up this go fund me page.

A lot of people are speculating what happened to Matt. I just want to dispel some rumors. Matt fell in his house and hit his head.

I don’t know the circumstances of the fall or why he fell but he fell in the house, not his shop and his passing had nothing to do with making knives.

I didn't know him personally but ive been on here as long as him, felt like I knew him especially with his videos.Best one was a knife he had that was less than 4oz, he said nutnfancy didn't have to carbodize his penis. A real character. Ive even found myself driving to work or out and about and saying;'hey everybody CM here".Ill definitely miss his videos and input into the world of knives....

Last edited:
Oh man, that is awful news. Never met him or talked to him, but I always liked his posts and he was a very valuable member of the community.

RIP and condolences to his family.

We did some chats back and forth over the years. He traveled his own road his own way. Safe travels my brother.

Dont know him but sounds like a really honorable man. RIP brother! May your journey to the beginning be blessed.

Back