RIP Charlie Mike

I'm still thinking about this. A man like him, to have overcome what he did, it's just not fair. Matt, you are in my thoughts often. I know you're watching over us idiots, trying to keep us from making dumb purchases when knife hunting.

I wish I had better ways with words to express the saddness and disbelief when I read Matt had passed away. I had the pleasure to chat with him every now and then in various places.

I remember he called me brother from another mother (or something similar) because we had similar looks (mostly the spectacles haha).

Matt infected me with diver watch thing.

Matt was colorful personality who I much associated with. He had very relatable, provocative humor and attitude I like. I got ”offended” with some things he said but that’s how it goes with strong personalities. I have done the same thing myself.

Matt’s knife making progress was pleasure to follow. His youtube channel was very old school style I liked.

I still cannot believe you are gone brother. Rest in peace.

Dang! I have been away from the forum for a couple of months. Did not expect this! So sorry to hear. Always liked talking with CM on here. RIP bud. Very cool guy.

I’m hesitant to post on this, I don’t feel I have the right. But here goes.

I didn’t know CM as I’m new here but he clearly had an impact and was an invaluable member of this community.

Those damn Bang energy drinks make my heart want to explode but in a few weeks when I’m done nursing a stupid broken ankle I’ll raise one to him pre training. I’ll hate myself (and momentarily him) but what the hell, why not?

If anyone needs to talk I’ve got your six. Regardless thanks for letting me into the perspective of a clearly awesome individual. I didn’t know him but thanks to you all I’ll remember him.

Just saw this. He was a pillar of the community. I have spoken to him numerous times on here and over the internet. I watched his youtube videos. He helped me with questions about balisongs.

I will miss not getting to see him post. But ill never forget him. RIP.

Just saw this. Very sad to hear this. He always made me laugh and was a character I would have loved to have known better. RIP CM

Back