• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rolling date for 1/4" x 1 1/2" 1084 set for July 26, 2008

Moose,

Ya kill'en me.Guy's thanks for the input. I'll take it from here.

Moose, I guess....in a pinch.... you could grind it. It will make a fine and very serviceable knife. I just hate the thought of all that "Carbonless Iron" laying on the floor under your grinder after you're done.

Aldo Bruno

You going to be in the area so I can grab 200lb. off your truck??? :D

I have been working on finishing orders but I just HAD to whack on some of that 1095 and I beat out a big whopp'n fighter out of it. It moved real nice Aldo, and the bars are very pretty :) If this 1084 looks anything like it (as far as edges and mill scale go) I'll be loving it :thumbup:

I'm like Don.... the 1,000# of W2 sitting on my shop floor will be for clay-hardened blades, but this 1084 will be REAL nice in my Ms test knive's damascus :D

Nick,

So.......ah.......How much ya need?

Keep in mind you wanna make sure you get that double edge quillion just perfect:)

I'm still figuring out how much I want. Have you gotten to the magic number you were talking about yet?

im in for at least 100 pounds. Pondering going 150 or 200 ill email u with the 100 to start. thanks

Joe,
You can have as much as you'd like

Dakota,
Let me know soon!(Who are you!)

ALSO: ANY OF YOU GUYS WANT 15N20 WITH YOUR 1084? :D:D:D:D

Well, they do go well together. I figured I'd get a roll and send it out with the 1084 if you guys need it. I'm thinking .065(1/16). What do you think?

Well, they do go well together. I figured I'd get a roll and send it out with the 1084 if you guys need it. I'm thinking .065(1/16). What do you think?

I think 1/8 inch is better, it will show up better at higher layer counts, but either way I will buy it when I can!
-Page

Aldo, can you put me down for 30lbs?
i sent you an email.

How much is the 15n20?

also.. i think i might be a bit late to ask.. but this is going to be shipped to us, correct?
thanks so much
~Chris

Chris,

Yes, it will be shipped to your house UPS, after I pack it all up. I didn't get an E-Mail from you yet.I assume you want 30lbs of 1084. Not sure on the 15N20. I have to work out a few details.

aldo, yep i emailed you yesterday (to the address in the first post)
i can send you the info again if need be. and if you have some 15n20 i would like to get some of that too.
thanks so much
~Chris

You can put me down for 100lbs of 1084. I'm also interested in some 15n20, do you still accept paypal? My info will be sent to you tonight in an email.

Thanks
-Dan

Aldo,
any more info on the 15n20? cause i would like to get some of that too... or maybe part 1084 and part 15n20
thanks so much
~Chris

Back