• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rolling date for 1/4" x 1 1/2" 1084 set for July 26, 2008

Charles,

1 strip .065" x 1 1/2" x 48" weighs 1.33 pounds. If you're making 1 1/2" x 6" billets you'll get 8 pieces per strip.

Aldo

Terry, I got the E-Mail. I just thought it might be some random Terry trying to horn in on your good name and 1084 order.

George, I got you down for 15# on the 15n20.

Aldo

Aldo,

I 'm happy to hear you finally got into the 15N20 suppy business as well as the high carbon steel! I'll e-mail you the specifics of an add on to my order of 1084/1095 to Florida tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Guys,

Steel should be in Newark before the weekend. It'll get cut to 4 footers and be delivered to my shop the following week. There is exactly 10,000# coming and very few left over. If you want it, NOW IS THE TIME!!!

I'm Siked,
Aldo

PS-Anybody want to help me pack 10,000 pounds of steel?:)

Hey, Where's that gallon of spaghetti sauce I ordered 2 months ago? Wrong forum......

Aldo, Sounds like your busy as hell. I still have more steel than I would ever use if I live another 50 years. Glad to see you still very popular...... I think I'd stick with pluming.

Hey Guys,

Steel should be in Newark before the weekend. It'll get cut to 4 footers and be delivered to my shop the following week. There is exactly 10,000# coming and very few left over. If you want it, NOW IS THE TIME!!!

I'm Siked,
Aldo

PS-Anybody want to help me pack 10,000 pounds of steel?:)

Awesome!

-Page

Chris,
Yes, of course you will. Nice to know you're keeping an eye on your expenses, but I think you could use more 1095:)

Gavin,
What if I pay for the plane ticket:)

Ray,
Where the hell is my knife?:confused:

Page,
Haven't heard from you in a while. Call me about Ashokan.I got the info. in the mail the other day. I'm SIKED already:D

i think i can use some more 1095.. got anymore?
i just need some 15N20 and the 1095. how much would you suggest? i just sold a knife so i have some cash.
thanks!
~Chris

Okay...
can i get 40 lbs of 1084 and 20 lbs of 15n20
that is double the straight carbon steel... that is right isnt it?

i had 20 lbs of 1084 and 20 lbs of 15n20.. or maybe i should get 40 lbs of 15N20 too?
how does that sound?
thanks for the recomendation
~Chris

Chris,
I have 8243 pounds of 1095 left. I'll make you such a deal!
Aldo

:grumpy: I'm still way too broke for your deal.

I'm gonna need at least another 100 pounds of 15n20, maybe 243lb of 1095 if you want to have an even 8,000 pounds left :D.

Gents,

The youth of America. You guys are so decisive. Chris, don't go by my recommendation. I'll tell you to buy the whole thing! Fact is that scrap is over $525.00 per ton and rising. I would get what I could.

Dan, give me a call a call. For that much + what you ordered I'll deliver it. I planned on doing some fishing with Dewey in Sept. I'll be going right through your neighborhood.

Burton, it's a tempting offer.

Aldo

Back