• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rolling date for 1/4" x 1 1/2" 1084 set for July 26, 2008

Hey, Aldo! Did you get my check?
And can you shear the 15n20 to whatever width I want?

Thanks,

Chris, be sure. I hate paperwork.:mad:

Phil, it's going out tonight if I can get in shop. You should see it midweek.

Dan, if you want to go fishing when I come up, I'm sure Dewey would love to have you. He doesn't know it yet but my 2 sons are coming up as well. So use the shipping money for bate and lurer's.

Aldo

I might just take you up on that offer. Bate and lures? You must be fishing outside of lewis county cause all you need here is a lighter hehehe. :D

Do you have a business number that you prefer to be called on? I don't wanna annoy your family by calling your house phone; if its not necessary.

Aldo,
I've never ordered from you but I'm interested in 40 lbs of 1084. Since it seems some info is not getting through email, here's mine.

4570buffalo@comcast.net

I can pay by paypal, check, U.S. postal money order. Take your pick.
I'm sending the same info by email. Tell me what I owe you and I'll send payment.

Thanks, Gerry

Last edited:
Dan, it's not that complicated.No one answers anyway.

Gavin, Why wouldn't you want to stay in sunny New Jersey where the politicians smell as bad as the Turnpike

Terry, The 1095 is at $3.35 per.

Gerry, I E-Mailed you.

Thanks

Dan, if you want to go fishing when I come up, I'm sure Dewey would love to have you. He doesn't know it yet but my 2 sons are coming up as well. So use the shipping money for bate and lurer's.

Aldo

Just keep in mind that accomodations are slim, you'll be fighting over floor space!! :D Bring sleeping bags!

Back