SawManDu Specs, Pricing, And Ordering Procedures!!!!

The SawManDu is Coming This Wednesday 9/9/2020 at 9:00 pm Eastern!

All handles will be canvas Micarta in one of four different colors: Black, Tan, Green, or Maroon.

It is a grab bag of handles so to speak. You do not get a choice.

*** Please note the Email Change Below!!! Due to difficulties with our current email server we have implemented the following change:

These will be offered Ganzaaaa style. At or after 9:00 pm eastern you must email Becky at becky@bussecombat.com and Kendra at kendra@bussecombat.com if you want to score! If you send your email before 9:00 pm Eastern you will be put at the end of the line!!!

This is a very small batch that is leftover from a special run. So, be prepared to move fast!!!

Why are these so special? . . . This is the first time that integral saw teeth have come out of our shop in not only a reverse pattern (the sawing action is done on the pull) but they have also been GREATLY enhanced by the full-height flat grind, making the top of the tooth the widest part of the saw tooth with maximum clearance below. This ensures that the sawing action is the most aggressive that you could hope for.

You're gonna have to move your mouse fast if you want to grab one of these Extremely Limited Rats!!!

Specs and Pricing:
Blade Length: Approx. 10"
Overall Length: Approx. 15"
Blade Thickness: .210"
Steel: SR-77
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Finish: Rat Satin (Light tooling marks may be visible)
Handle: Grab Bag style Canvas Micarta (Either Black, Tan, Green, or Maroon)

Price:
Regular Price: $448.00
Special Offer: $398.00 (That's The Same Price as the Toothless Rat Satin SR-77 MountainManDu!!!)

Shown below with Black Canvas Handles
SawManDu%20black-X2.jpg

Shown below with Maroon Canvas Handles
sawmandu%20maroon-X2.jpg

Shown below with Green Canvas Handles
sawmandu%20green-X2.jpg

Shown below with Tan Canvas Handles
SawManDu%20tan%20handle-XL.jpg

Any chance that you could post a vid of its performance, like you have with some recent other models pls? I’m on the fence, but seeing those teeth gnawing away well at something would likely tip the scales (and just be killer to see!).
Thanks regardless

Any chance that you could post a vid of its performance, like you have with some recent other models pls? I’m on the fence, but seeing those teeth gnawing away well at something would likely tip the scales (and just be killer to see!).
Thanks regardless

they just posted a video on youtube. link was the email that was sent out.

Hey Guys and Gals,

I haven’t experienced a “Ganza” before so I don’t know what Ganza Style is.

Do I just email Becky and Kendra and say I want one or is there something else I should know?

Thanks and good luck!

Hey Guys and Gals,

Do I just email Becky and Kendra and say I want one or is there something else I should know?

Thanks and good luck!
What you should Know....As a "Gaaannnzzzaaa" Rookie there are tricks to Scoring...Your Email should have your Real Name...Forum Name...Email address of course...Phone Number...Number of knives you wish to purchase. All this should be ready to send when your Atomic clock Strikes 9:00 pm Eastern. Good Luck:D

What you should Know....As a "Gaaannnzzzaaa" Rookie there are tricks to Scoring...Your Email should have your Real Name...Forum Name...Email address of course...Phone Number...Number of knives you wish to purchase. All this should be ready to send when your Atomic clock Strikes 9:00 pm Eastern. Good Luck:D

I should add that including your mailing address is important as well.

I should add that including your mailing address is important as well.

Awesome - thanks for the info guys! I definitely would have screwed this up without that information.

Now I only have myself to blame if I miss out on this beastie.

Again good luck to all - see you at 9:30 pm EST. ;)

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks and good luck!
Email us how many you want and your contact and shipping information. Once I have all the emails sorted I will email you if you got lucky or if you lost the "cheese"
Any questions just email kendra@bussecombat.com or becky@bussecombat.com
I will be checking both emails tonight.
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Good luck, everyone. This one got vetoed by the wife (with 2 eRATicators, and a few Silky Gomboys and a Pocketboy in possession).

She’s the voice of reason and why this household still stands. I’ve got two nuked F-16’s pending, so I’ve still got something to look forward to!
Can’t wait to see what y’all get!

Back