Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
Guess how I know it’s 8pm PDT EVERY night?

D81ABB6A-C94C-4446-9427-20FF93CBB385.png

I wouldn’t be so cranky, but it’s my wind-down-for-the-day escape.

It was down hard around 11pm PST, I got a "Web Server Down" error:(

This kinda ridiculous.
The snail speed has been going on for months now.

Is the check engine light on???

Whatever it is seems to be on an 8 hour cycle, happens at 3am/11am/7pm PST like clockwork everyday. I think the 7pm lag just gets the most attention due to the higher evening traffic.

At 7:59 pages took 3 seconds to load, after 8:00, over 35 seconds.

This appears to fall on deaf ears, which is disappointing. I don't need a resolution so much as an explanation. A simple, "Hey guys, we're shit outta luck here" would be a start.

@Spark with all due respect (and I mean that that genuinely), I know this isn't your only iron in the fire but is this forum a priority or is it simply being allowed to decay?

Can't post a pic in a particular sub without it doubling into a second post with the same pic. WTF?

Last edited:
The main reason I have not become a contributor is this forum's slow loading speed and the lack of an admin/owner providing the membership with an answer.

The main reason I have not become a contributor is this forum's slow loading speed and the lack of an admin/owner providing the membership with an answer.
I only have an issue at 7-730pm MT., everyday like clockwork. I just have learned but not a big deal for me. It is inconvenient for sure but it has to be something serious as it’s been going on since the beginning of the year. Must not be and easy fix as I’m sure they’re aware.

Last edited:
Frustrating for sure, especially with how long it's been going on and how little attention it seems to be getting.

Agreed, but to "not become a contributor" over it seems a bit excessive. If it was slow all the time I could certainly understand, but luckily it only seems to be for 30min or so each night.

I’ve spent a lot of time here since working from home so when 7 rolls around it’s actually just a good reminder for me to take a break. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back