Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always check other sites on the internet to make sure it is not my end. But this site has been not connecting in the evenings anywhere from 10-11pm pretty consistently. They used to do maintenance during those hours but not sure they still do that at those hours. Late night is my favorite time to come here and read.

Hadn’t seemed as bad lately, but it’s slower than dirt tonight.

Holy cow! Molasses in December sloooooooooooooooooooooooow tonight. :poop:

Now database errors, and pages not loading... Maybe a server reboot? Seems to be running faster now. :shrug:

Load times seem normal at the moment. Search function is currently down and I'm unable to load a 103 kb image, I get an Error message that the file is too large (which doesn't normally happen unless the file is over 500 kb).

Edit to Add: It's also lagging when submitting a post. If you don't refresh afterward you hit submit, the post doesn't show up which leads to all the double posts happening around the forum.

If anybody needs to get a hold of me, dial Beechwood 4-5789
1*MfOaLBtqjvchvWlqk6Z6Hw.jpeg

Last edited:
Load times seem normal at the moment. Search function is currently down and I'm unable to load a 103 kb image, I get an Error message that the file is too large (which doesn't normally happen unless the file is over 500 kb).

Edit to Add: It's also lagging when submitting a post. If you don't refresh afterward you hit submit, the post doesn't show up which leads to all the double posts happening around the forum.

If anybody needs to get a hold of me, dial Beechwood 4-5789
1*MfOaLBtqjvchvWlqk6Z6Hw.jpeg
Same issue here. Usually if my pics are below 500kb it’s good to go. Now keeps saying too large. Also I’m not getting email notifications anymore as well

Yup, now I can't upload a 150k pic...this is really disappointing and extremely frustrating:(:mad:. We users have been more than understanding for WAY too long...I don't know what the solution is but it NEEDS to happen. What good is a Craftsman membership if I can't upload pics and nobody can get the page to load completely even if I can get them to upload? :confused:

Search function still not working despite Spark's declaration that it iso_O

Still very slow to post, but I was finally able to get the pic to upload.

I am having all of the above problems, and was just getting an error message that said that the users have filled up the hard drive.

I tried to upload a pic a few times said to large been happening for awhile sometimes get threw sometimes not. And the exact same pic will say to big but try it a few times and sometimes goes threw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back