Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

Cipro is a great one to have..nuroxcin is another...but you gotta switch them out at least once a year as they all expire. Also aquarium antibiotics are a great cheap way of keeping some on hand..just google it to make sure its what you want cuz they often call it something different on the package but its generally just a broad spectrum antibiotic.

Seeing all these modern option has made me consider going 1950's style gangster during the apocalypse. I'm thinking zoot suit, leopard print fedora and some shiny ass black and white dance shoes with a decent heel! For when things get spicy I reckon a stilletto knife and some brass knuckles will sort those wise guys out a treat! And if they even mention how fat my momma is! well.. tommy gun bitchezzz!!!

hehe

Cipro is a great one to have..nuroxcin is another...but you gotta switch them out at least once a year as they all expire. Also aquarium antibiotics are a great cheap way of keeping some on hand..just google it to make sure its what you want cuz they often call it something different on the package but its generally just a broad spectrum antibiotic.

They last a LOT longer than the expiration date. Especially if you vac seal 'em before you freeze 'em. Approximately 3 years longer than date if you handle 'em right.

Be careful which ones you freeze..it can change the molecular make up ..and that can lead to some less then desirable effects.

They last a LOT longer than the expiration date. Especially if you vac seal 'em before you freeze 'em. Approximately 3 years longer than date if you handle 'em right.

Meds don't usually expire, they just lose potency - the expiration date is when they have lost either 5% or 10% of their potency. Usually it just means that they won't work as well if they're old.

"BOOOOOOOOM THUMP SPLATTER SPLASH BOOOOOOOOM THUMP SPLATTER SPLASH BOOOOOOOOM THUMP SPLATTER SPLASH"...... I like my zombies down for the count..... ;)

As to AUG vs M4 ….interesting debate, and though not a definitive answer but the SASR and (then) 4RAR (now 2CDo Rgt) had that very choice, given the F88 is standard issue here, now all SF and associated units, including Engineers and CBR types are issued M4s. The updated F88AS2 is still issue to all regular and reserve forces… ;)

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up, I love their new designs... full-ambi lowers for southpaws like me!:)

Who made the big blade? I like it!

Both are from Bill Siegle. The big boy is his interpretation of the Eli Sword (Frontier Sword II) and the other is his Hoodlum II. The Hoodlum II is the only chopper that I would put up against a Battle Mistress. It's that amazing.

Ok, so this is my first attempt at posting pictures here. This is not an all encompassing arsenal. i still have a laundry list of pistols, assault rifles, precision rifles, tac gear, compound bows and of course more busse on the way (dont we all?).

20131119_181204_zpsc1b1b8b0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm thinking I need to travel light. Tough choice between ar-15 and shotgun. But I'm going with the AR. Mid-lenght or carbine? Carbine. Ok. Two knives. Damn. KHHI kukri 10.5" blade. Small knife??? Mineral Mountain Knife works Chute knife. And that's it. As far as weapons and tools go. 500 rds of ammo at the most. Should be enough for a good long while. Ain't into spray and pray. Have a 1X4 scope on the Ar. Eyes not good enough anymore for open sights. Friggin red dots bloom so much with my stigmatism they are useless without my contacts. Reminder. Get a good, heavy duty pair of glasses. Or, save for that laser surgery. Between those two knive I should be ready for pretty much any contingency.

And that's it. I'd love to take every single weapon I own. Got plenty for family and friends but I ain't carrying nothing else. That bit there is pretty dang heavy, along with the bugout bag, medicines and stuff. I want to be able to move fast and hide easily. You'd be suprised how much a hundred pounds of weight will slow you down. And you don't want to be slow. At least I don't. You all know the old joke, or parable if you will. You don't have to run faster than the bear. Just faster than your companion.

Ha, true story. I wouldn't ever carry that much on me either, but it doesn't hurt to have back ups to back ups! I have an old bomb shelter on a large chunk of farm land (in a windrow) that a friend of mine owns to store everything i may need in time of crisis. I too would travel light for most cases.

Back