Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

Rob_Mob

Basic Member
Wait a minute -- Mythos is that a Persian carpet beneath your pieces?! You classy guy you

Everyone knows Daisy's Red Ryder is the best rifle out there..... EVER :D

Red+Ryder+3.jpg

Well, I started an AR pistol/SBR project 4 months or so ago

And so far I've only picked up a pistol buffer kit, forward assist, and dust cover :eek: And in the mean time, I've picked up 5 or 6 guns that I could have easily completed the pistol with :eek: :eek:

Just imagine it with a 10.5" barrel with 10" Seekins BAR rail, that should be a nice addition for zombie land

I guess I could go WWII style on them

:)

Sweet setup, Mark!

Rob_Mob

Basic Member
I'm saving up for a Savage Arms 10/110 fcp hs precision in .338 Lapua -- I plan on taking classes with that platform.

M67

Gold Member
Cool SL8-1s, I almost impulse bought one for a grand once, buyer didn't take me up on the offer thankfully. Was trying to build my first 556 AR then

Don't drop it.

Gold Member
Thanks,A grand was a good price about 10 years ago.HK makes some nicer ones now that the Clinton Bans are lifted.

M67

Gold Member
Thanks,A grand was a good price about 10 years ago.HK makes some nicer ones now that the Clinton Bans are lifted.

At first he turned me down, then came back a couple weeks later and said he'd take it. At that time I didn't have the cash. I just liked the way it felt and it looked cool even with that fluted chamber BS that gives hell on brass

A week later I saw it at the Indy 1500 for $1600. I knew it was the exact same rifle too

Don't have any current "group pics."
My go-to rifle is dependent on the situation. Mission dictates equipment, right?
So it would be either:
KAC SR15 with Aimpoint M3. Not pictured is a Surefire X300 Ultra light.

Or...
LRB M14 SA.

And since this is a blade forum....
NMSFNO (have since picked up a ChuddyBear sheath, but no pics.)

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC