Show your HDFK!

2BrHI1l.jpg

Lookin’ good!

The HDFK is my favourite, too.

For me the EDC comes close but I've been using my HDFK more lately and I realize that I can use it like a smaller knife much more easily than other large knives because of the balance, the handle design, and the blade (general shape+choil+rounded spine). It has an X factor in my hand and really shows that photos can't capture the why or the how... not of any of these knives but especially the HDFK. Definitely special. It reminds me of how my favorite epee used to feel. Just... ahh

For me the EDC comes close but I've been using my HDFK more lately and I realize that I can use it like a smaller knife much more easily than other large knives because of the balance, the handle design, and the blade (general shape+choil+rounded spine). It has an X factor in my hand and really shows that photos can't capture the why or the how... not of any of these knives but especially the HDFK. Definitely special. It reminds me of how my favorite epee used to feel. Just... ahh

The HDFK is a favourite of mine too. I wasn’t 100% sold on the size, having always been a 4” blade and axe user but man is it done so incredibly well. Last camping trip I took just the HDFK and I never once thought it felt too big, too long or heavy. Next trip I’m gonna take the FK2 and do some more side by side. But the HDFK is 100% a keeper for me.

The HDFK is a favourite of mine too. I wasn’t 100% sold on the size, having always been a 4” blade and axe user but man is it done so incredibly well. Last camping trip I took just the HDFK and I never once thought it felt too big, too long or heavy. Next trip I’m gonna take the FK2 and do some more side by side. But the HDFK is 100% a keeper for me.
I'm super proud of that model, Nathan absolutely nailed it.

Well said. There’s just something about the HDFK.

I'm super proud of that model, Nathan absolutely nailed it.
I see that this model is quite popular so my question is why not make more just like has been done with the other popular models? I find it strange that all the other models are made in such large quantities but not this one. :confused:

Back