Simply put, who makes the most bas ass sheaths guys?

Lots of great looking sheaths there!!!

B/C, that fringed sheath is really sweet!:cool::thumbup::thumbup:

Check out Scott on YouTube. He makes innovative kydex sheaths from what I've seen.. Intergrated belt loops, and second retention sheaths.

More Paw Paw awesomeness!!
Had Paw Paw do some more sheaths for me but right before he sent them back I threw a wrench in and asked if they could be fitted for some US Military Drop Legs that I found on ebay. I think they look awesome, the HOGFSH one especially. I'll end up making a leg strap out of paracord for them but found that drop legs ride funny without them when moving around squatting and such anyway so no big deal.

HOGFSH w/Drop Leg
PPKS_Sheath_HOGFSH_01b.jpg

SARSquatch w/FireSteel and Drop Leg. I'll add a bungee cord to the firesteel so I can loop it around the part of the firesteel that pokes out the bottom of the kydex.
PPKS_Sheath_SARSquatch_01b.jpg

Thanks to Jared/Paw Paw for the original pics, I'll get more when they get here.

These are from Jeff Law at Rainwalker l unfortunately I don't think he as active as he used to be.

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

CultiSheathe1.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

My favorites that I've used: Dave brown for kydex, chuddy bear for leather, and spec ops for codura.
My favorites that I haven't used: tie for kydex, skystorm for leather, and lmiw for codura

If you're looking for something completely different, try Wasteland Leatherworks which has an "apocalyptic" style sheath custom made, so you would be required to send in your knife. I have a SOB LE on order and when it's ready, I'll probably have one made for it.

Attachments

• DSCN2403.jpg
    DSCN2403.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 38
  • TNJ1.jpg
    TNJ1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 33
If you're looking for something completely different, try Wasteland Leatherworks which has an "apocalyptic" style sheath custom made, so you would be required to send in your knife. I have a SOB LE on order and when it's ready, I'll probably have one made for it.

They have some pretty cool stuff. I may have to look at them as well.

Can anyone identify this sheathmaker?

Last edited:
Love the chopweiler sheath 710 made for me

Love the survival sheath for the RMD and Scrapivore Godspeed made

pwlg.jpg

Love the KDSH sheath i have that Dave Brown made. The kydex/leather belt mount is made by Azwelke, love it too. Im not a fan of tek-lok.

Next im going with Jared of Paw Paw's knife shop for my drop point RMD and Drop Point R6. Then ill be looking for someone to make me a baldric rig for my Giedymin chopper with a 14" blade.

Honestly you cant go wrong with any of these guys as stated a bunch already.

This is the sheath I had made for my SOB.

Attachments

• SOB Sheath 1.jpg
    SOB Sheath 1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 27
  • SOB Sheath 2.jpg
    SOB Sheath 2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 28
  • SOB Sheath 3.jpg
    SOB Sheath 3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 32
Don't ya just love places like this, where you have DIRECT access to so many talented people?:D.....

No wonder we drink so much..... Too many reasons to celebrate. Cheers to all you service/ goods providers whose passion shines on these forums:thumbup:

Last edited:
Chiller2 said: "These are from Jeff Law at Rainwalker l unfortunately I don't think he as active as he used to be."

Jeff is still there. He recently got married. He seems to be quite busy, get in touch with him to see his availability....

10010064_640306429358637_5161928754574186030_o.jpg

I'm going to go with Skystorm Leatherworks

I've been wanting to get a Skystorm sheath for a long time, love their design. Tried to order a sheath from them a few weeks ago for my BATAC but unfortunately they haven't got a BATAC on hand to make the sheath. Hope they can get the new sheath ready soon..

Back