Sir Snark-A-Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love going shot for shot with little Asian girls who don't know how much soju I can drink :D Made for some fun times when I was younger ;)

I dont know what it is about Sake, but I drank 3 large bottles one night with some asian friends of mine and I swear they were taking bets on when I was gonna fall down. I never felt proper drunk, and I had no issues the next day at all. I LOVE me some hot sake.

Lordy day, me too. I don't know what it is about that stuff, but hot sake is the bomb.

W - unless they got the Ebola you'll get you stove before first snow, I'm sure. I got a lot of snark to get caught up on so I'll be ba in as long as it takes. Ciao

ww-post.png

just sayin'...

:D

Yep, I had it once camping. warmed in a stone serving thingy on a cool night. It was most excellent. I need to write this on the list for the next liquor store run!

Speaking of feeling nuts, I got checked for a hernia yesterday. Fortunately, the doc thinks I just pulled a bunch of abdominal muscles. Need some hot sake to take the edge off this discomfort.

I love going shot for shot with little Asian girls who don't know how much soju I can drink :D Made for some fun times when I was younger ;)

Yea man i have drank LOADS of soju. I loved the stuff in Korea, it was cheap and easily mixed with everything. I could drink quite a bit of it myself, and didnt have hang overs the next day... But id get wasted off the stuff.

Speaking of feeling nuts, I got checked for a hernia yesterday. Fortunately, the doc thinks I just pulled a bunch of abdominal muscles. Need some hot sake to take the edge off this discomfort.

I don't think rubbing it on there is gonna help much.

ww-post.png

just sayin'...

:D

That must have been the last snark thread. Notice the title of this one?? I am why... Just saying :D

I dont think the coconut one would be too great warm... But the black one may, come on by and your more than welcome to some :D

eye did....

EYE see what you did there.

I probably didnt notice because i havent been partaking in the magic plant for a couple weeks now. Im more interested in making knives, so all my extra money has been going to it and I want a clear head to do that anyway.

In other news - I just got my first flint and steel set. Chert actually but I don't really know the deference. I got it from a vendor on another forum and he included a ton of pine curls and some fatwood. I'm kinda excited to see if this is as much fun as it looks like it is. :thumbup:

You need to find a way to not pay for it :D

Yea... I dont need to do anything to get me in trouble LOL ... I have a bit put away for a rainy day... Just have other things on my mind that are more important right now. Im enjoying the clear head.

True dat,

me on the other hand; I'm going to de-stress when the wife gets home. Then polish up a blade or two :D

True dat,

me on the other hand; I'm going to de-stress when the wife gets home. Then polish up a blade or two :D

Me and the wife will probably enjoy a little bit of our winnings from the raffle once we get the kids to bed. She is off work tomorrow and has been eye-balling the coconut sake pretty hard LMAO

UPS just sent me an email saying they are indeed delivering my box tomorrow.... SAWHEEET!

Smoke and prayers needed that this one is fully functional LOL

Nice kit RK!!

Im not going to lie, im not great with flint and steel. I have lit a few fires with it using char cloth but i break bits of the flint off more than i get sparks.

Firesteel is much much easier for me LOL.... But its always good to learn as many methods as you can!! I have lit fires using a battery out my flashlight and steel wool, and once with the foil off a gum wrapper and a cotton ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back