Sir Snark-A-Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mortgage, car payment, gas bill, electric bill, water and sewage, garbage, cable, medical bills, health insurance, dental insurance, savings account, college savings, groceries, and yes... Gas and auto insurance can all get expensive.

And that's why I'm piss broke! Lol :D

You forgot Becker knives. ;)

Mortgage, car payment, gas bill, electric bill, water and sewage, garbage, cable, medical bills, health insurance, dental insurance, savings account, college savings, groceries, and yes... Gas and auto insurance can all get expensive.

And that's why I'm piss broke! Lol :D

:thumbup: The older they get the more they will feel the pain ;)

so excited, got my drivers license today, now i can get a job to pay more for knives!

Cool beans. I sure miss my first car. Had it for 11 years.

Gas and insurance are expensive :p

That's why I'm piss broke right now :D

I downgraded from a '90 F250 4x4 that got 13mpg to a 2wd '93 S10 that gets 22, and I paid cash. Gas and insurance ain't too bad when you do it that way.

This is pretty cool looking... Id never buy it, but as art... looks neat.

deglon-knives.jpg

My wife and I just picked up our 2011 Ford Fusion yesterday. After my accident, the one where a cop ran a stop sign, we were renting for 3 weeks - at out expense. Apparently the city of Dallas doesn't pay for anything until their investigation is complete and that can take a month or two.
The payment plus full coverage insurance is going to be tough but it's the first car I've had in a long time that wasn't at least 10 yrs old. So we're pretty excited. Broke but excited. :D

Congrats on the new ride RK!! I was looking at a 2014 fusion the other day and they are sweet looking. I really like the front of them.

Neko is getting even more playful as it cools off. When its hot he gets lazy.

15078892158_73fd2004a8.jpg

On another note i finished the soju and drank several glasses of Sake. Im feeling pretty good right now :D

Cut my finger pretty good yesterday, right on the knuckle. It's only on the meaty side this time though, not through the tendon so it should heal up just fine.

Be careful out there.

Cut my finger pretty good yesterday, right on the knuckle. It's only on the meaty side this time though, not through the tendon so it should heal up just fine.

Be careful out there.

Sucks when its in the crease but your right JT at least it wasnt the top. Tendons get really pissy about that stuff.

Be careful out there.

man that sucks, hope you heal fast, I've heard raw honey heals wounds quick. I cut my right thumb tendon and couldn't make a thumbs up gesture.. it was weird. anyways it still hurts sometimes...

Congrats Spike and RK

Kampai! WW

Heal up quick JT!

time for work!

Be careful out there.

man that sucks, hope you heal fast, I've heard raw honey heals wounds quick. I cut my right thumb tendon and couldn't make a thumbs up gesture.. it was weird. anyways it still hurts sometimes...

Be careful out there.

ow ow ow.
hate that. I stuck one of my own knives in my knuckle (missed the tendon) two years ago and had to drive myself to the ER for stitches. It's one way to get your tetanus shot updated...

I've only had stitches once in my life... I probably should have gotten stitches about a dozen times... :p

I've decided that instead of turning 31 that I'm going to develop selective dyslexia and switch the numbers and turn 13 instead. Since I'm 13 I'm going to get a bouncy castle, a Captain America ice cream cake, and a pinata. And strippers.

I've decided that instead of turning 31 that I'm going to develop selective dyslexia and switch the numbers and turn 13 instead. Since I'm 13 I'm going to get a bouncy castle, a Captain America ice cream cake, and a pinata. And strippers.

You should host a gathering.

Probably easier to just pick ONE age and stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back