Small Gent's knives

The Gimp or is it Bowtie?? shield looks completely at home on that knife :thumbup:

Out of interest, have you done any single-spring two blade knives yet......:cool:

Finished this No.8 Gents knife for Charles recently.

Thanks Paul, she makes a great addition to the gent's collection of knives I've been lucky to acquire. I'm going to ask John to photo some more group shots with the new additions.
Charles

dunlapgroup1.jpg

Great contributions to this thread. That Erickson is very nice!
Charles

Thanks Charles. Ken did a wonderful job with this knife. I'm still amazed at all of the little details he put into it. The pen blade (actually a modified wharncliffe) has a subtle cut-out in the frame to make the nail knick easier to access. An both blades have choils that my fingers seem to naturally fall into when I hold the knife. A real masterpiece in miniature.

I like it very much. Small knives are my special interest and I have owned some of Ken's work and still have a 2 blade congress. Great knife builder for sure.

Congratulations, Charles

I know Paul Mason posted his photos of the new Gents he built for me, but John took some photos of the knife and the whole package you get from Paul. Enjoy the show.
Charles
masongents1.jpg

masongents2.jpg

masongents3.jpg

masongents4.jpg

masongents5.jpg

My latest Gent's knife built by Jim Dunlap. Ivory with file work. 3" closed
Charles

dunlapivorygents1.jpg

dunlapivorygents2.jpg

dunlapivorygents3.jpg

dunlapivorygents4.jpg

I know Paul Mason posted his photos of the new Gents he built for me, but John took some photos of the knife and the whole package you get from Paul. Enjoy the show.
Charles
masongents1.jpg

masongents2.jpg

masongents3.jpg

masongents4.jpg

masongents5.jpg

I know you posted this one a couple months ago, but HOLY COW!! :eek::eek: What an incredible knife! :D:thumbup:

Back