Snarkaholics Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have!

I finally got around to tasting Biscuit's Yazoo, would pair well with his nuts.

It sounds like Biscuit's toasted nuts were were missed at the gathering; so much so that Todd tried to emulate the recipe.

IMG_20140927_193223_078_zpse55854f2.jpg

Critique: B+ on the steak. F for the baked potato. You should send it back and ask for a photo-worthy potato presentation. :D

well, rabbit chili. ain't that something.

mmm.

btw, if you microwave a solid bar of IVORY soap, it kinda gets fuzzy. or something.

there's entire pages of hacks to do with microwaves and stuff.

with surprising results sometimes.

like marshmallow peeps

Rabbit chili was the BOMB. Thank you Copperhead and Dres. Mighty tasty.

GSO.... I want that steak.

Well, not that exact one, but another one like it.

This one was actually better.

Grilled it myself at one of the other hotels in town. Some folks from the group staying there had a no-host BYOBB (bring your own beef and beer) out by the hotel pool. Ribeyes rubbed with garlic salt, pepper, paprika, and sugar. Corn with butter and Penzey's Mural of Flavor. Mixed spring greens with yellow onion, mixed nuts, and tomato-bacon dressing. Washed down with a Leffe Abbey Ale.

attachment.php

Critique: B+ on the steak. F for the baked potato. You should send it back and ask for a photo-worthy potato presentation. :D

It was a little odd having a cold bowl of fixin's perched on top of the potato.... Perhaps this one without a potato is more to your liking.

Last edited:
You eat a lot of steak GSO..... Im jealous LMAO

I had chicken breasts sandwiches on kaiser rolls that the wife made tonight. They were really good. But i havent had steak in a while. I could go for some. Waiting for a good sale.

Heavy thunderstorm rolling in, tornado warning and all. So I'm up. Gotta keep our Bassett Hound, Lucky, from freaking out.
I just started Homeland's new season. So far it's not bad.

It sounds like Biscuit's toasted nuts were were missed at the gathering; so much so that Todd tried to emulate the recipe.

IMG_20140927_193223_078_zpse55854f2.jpg

That's a good start, but I use a much more complicated system with multiple stoves..

Got my KME diamond kit. First impressions are excellent. Later ill test it out on the BK14 i just modded and see how sharp i can get it.

I would have a hard time doing that. I would be pee'ing non stop. I find that happens after I have one of these at work.

WP_001453_zpsb3f70eef.jpg
You're on my list! I miss Timmy Ho's. Did the Burger King Buy-Out pass muster? Of course that causes it's own set of issues, but I'm not getting into that here.

You're on my list! I miss Timmy Ho's. Did the Burger King Buy-Out pass muster? Of course that causes it's own set of issues, but I'm not getting into that here.

Yep, the buy-out passed. Its because they are not changing the companies, or combining them. A third party management company now owns them both. This company is based in Canada because corporate tax laws were changed in the US. It is now more beneficial for the company to be based out of Canada. It also opens up the possibles for Tim's to expand into any country or territory that BK currently operates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back