Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
cbwoods67 cbwoods67 Seriously put that 15 out in the bay and let your other Brothers fight over it. North of a Benjamin for sure.

I don't want to mess with making an ebay account. Besides, people already asked for dibs and I am going to honor that. That is of course assuming these don't sell as a lot.

I tried looking into selling on Ebay awhile back. Looked like a freaking nightmare so I refrained... I have an account, strictly to buy something occasionally. Selling just seems like a ridiculous hassle. Not worth it.

Ya know I was never like this before I moved to NY over a woman!!!! I was just a laid back Squirrel eating Florida Swamp Boy. Now I want to bust your knee caps over a BK 15 Really Really Sorry cbwoods67 cbwoods67 :(

Come on man. Don't apologize for snark. Somehow my delicate feelings remain intact.

As do my knee caps.

:p

I tried looking into selling on Ebay awhile back. Looked like a freaking nightmare so I refrained... I have an account, strictly to buy something occasionally. Selling just seems like a ridiculous hassle. Not worth it.

Its quite easy pady. My Green eyed Girl said enough and I started selling. Actually made money

It’s about as hard as selling blades on the forums here, but eBay gets a cut if the sales later, and you’re more likely to be surprised by the prices your goods sell for.

The last few mornings, my 9 year old daughter has eschewed her normal collection of mermaid/princess/girly TV shows for something slightly different; "Monster Fish". As I am preparing her breakfast and getting her things ready for school, I've found it amusing to see her glued to the screen, practically on the edge of her seat. When I ask her what the guy is trying to catch in that moment, she fires back without hesitation, "He is fighting a marlin" or "He hooked an alligator gar" or "He just caught a snook"!

Followed by, "Daddy, when are you going to take me fishing?"

I am highly disappointed. Except I'm not. The best excuse ever to get back into fishing.

The last few mornings, my 9 year old daughter has eschewed her normal collection of mermaid/princess/girly TV shows for something slightly different; "Monster Fish". As I am preparing her breakfast and getting her things ready for school, I've found it amusing to see her glued to the screen, practically on the edge of her seat. When I ask her what the guy is trying to catch in that moment, she fires back without hesitation, "He is fighting a marlin" or "He hooked an alligator gar" or "He just caught a snook"!

Followed by, "Daddy, when are you going to take me fishing?"

I am highly disappointed. Except I'm not. The best excuse ever to get back into fishing.

That's awesome. Take her fishing early and often. And preferably catching on the first few trips and you'll have a fishing buddy for life.

Learning each others taste and personalities. The crowd seems younger than I originally thought which in turn makes me feel even older:(

Learning each others taste and personalities. The crowd seems younger than I originally thought which in turn makes me feel even older:(
You are old.

My mom was born in ‘63, my dad was ‘58. Yeah, I always feel young hanging out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back