SODBUSTERS... bust 'em out, work 'em hard and show 'em off

7hAQQfE.jpg

Good day to you all gentlemen. I'm a newcomer to this thread, and to the forum in general terms. I came across this thread, and here's my small contribution. I really like soddies. A Friedrich Herder "Hippekniep" and my two yellow delrin Cases. I use them extensively. A pic is included to show how thicker the Solingen knife handle is. As with other first participations, I feel the need to explain that English is not my native tongue.

lvuJFu.jpg

hrN9Dg.jpg

Good day Gonzalo ! Welcome to the Porch my friend :)

English is not my native language either. I was 20 yo when I arrived in Canada from Argentina and could not speak a word of English.

¿Hablas español?

Great to see how much you are putting your soddies to work :thumbsup: :)

Good day to you all gentlemen. I'm a newcomer to this thread, and to the forum in general terms. I came across this thread, and here's my small contribution. I really like soddies. A Friedrich Herder "Hippekniep" and my two yellow delrin Cases. I use them extensively. A pic is included to show how thicker the Solingen knife handle is. As with other first participations, I feel the need to explain that English is not my native tongue.

lvuJFu.jpg

hrN9Dg.jpg
That's a nice F. Herder with stamped blade!

NO WAY G Gonzalo :):):):):):):)

I just checked your profile. It says you are from Alta Gracia, province of Córdoba, Argentina. WOW, this is so great :)

What are the chances ?

I lived in Cordoba city, did my military service there as a paratrooper. We also lived in Rio Tercero for a while as well as San Francisco.
I was born in the province of Entre Rios, also lived in Buenos Aires. We were a bit all over the place as my Dad would get new assignments as a pastor in different cities almost every year.

So many times my Dad drove us by Alta Gracia on our family travels.

I am going to celebrate by drinking some mate :)

UDF620u.jpg

I just checked your profile. It says you are from Alta Gracia, province of Córdoba, Argentina. WOW, this is so great :)

What are the chances ?

I lived in Cordoba city, did my military service there as a paratrooper. We also lived in Rio Tercero for a while as well as San Francisco.
I was born in the province of Entre Rios, also lived in Buenos Aires. We were a bit all over the place as my Dad would get new assignments as a pastor in different cities almost every year.

UDF620u.jpg
You got a nice little stash of soddies there.:cool::thumbsup:.

What are the chances ?

Hi Dan. Small world indeed. It's a nice surprise to know you are a member in the forum. I can see you've been around a lot, and the fact that you know my home town is even more surprising. As to your question, I do speak Spanish. Incidentally, nice trio of sodbusters in your photo. Enjoy your mate! ( I'm having one right now!)

Hello Porch :) , I am feeling elated right now, hard to contain my excitement. :)

The mail just came and I have this beauty in my hands, thanks to our friend @Reaper AL generosity.

Al messaged me a few days ago asking if I would not mind giving him my address as he wanted to send me a Massering Plow.

Wow, THANK YOU Al !!! What a knife !!!

I will treasure it and I am looking forward to putting it through its paces in many adventures to come.

rRUjGph.jpg

m5ExTfj.jpg

Last edited:
Back