Something to bug Uncle about when he gets back

Sarge,
I've lowered my standards & been to those dens of SIN!! Er,ahh,young friend of mine works at HOOTERS! As for that other place,ALL MOST,didn't get out of there alive, girls kept giving me their phone # & asking for mine,course I gave them a Police bud's #(I owe him)!:D For some ,strange reason,he blames ME for some late night calls!:D PAYBACK!hee! Sarge, yep Uncle did too! How many Sarges are named Pied Pip.....Bwaaaaaaa(I CAN'T CONTINUE)bWAAAAA!
NDN is next!!:D THEN AGAIN, MAYBE i WILL LET HIM PASS ,AIN'T MUCH FUN PICKING ON SOMEONE THAT CAN'T FIGHT BACK! That's one reason why I feel guilty picking on you!HEE!
Jim(THE SAINT) :cool: ;)

I've lowered my standards & been to those dens of SIN!!

Uh huh, hmmmm, wonder how I came to mention those two places in particular? Was I guessing, or do I KNOW SOMETHING? That's for you to wonder/worry about, eh Quackipuss? I lived in South Florida for seven years, and I'll leave you to guess at some of the kind of folks/agencies I had the opportunity to "socialize" with down there.
Me count my bowies? Ha, still got all your Durbas?:cool: ;)

When that 12" AK shows up in your mailbox, you'd best treat it right, and just be thankful it don't come in a fuzzy pink scabbard with a "Mr. T" gold chain to hang it around your neck and go showing it off down at the Tiki Bar or Alabama Jack's (them bikers down at Alabama Jack's would most likely ask you for a "dance").:rolleyes: :p

Sarge

BAMA Jack's! You mean that lil ole place you take a turn in Fla. City come up the backside of the Keyes! NOPE!! Don't know the place!! 12":barf: not even "you" would stoop"THAT LOW"!!
THE SAINT!:cool:

Woohoo!!:D
music049.gif

Originally posted by Brendan
Donuts how did you get that smiley !!

It's way cool !!
I have stumbled across an ancient trove of smilies. There are some amazing ones that are just begging for the proper occasion.:)

I couldn't be more excited if it was the Swedish Bikini Team instead of eighteen khuks. Well, I reckon I could be more excited about something like that, but you know what I mean.;)

attswedishbikini.jpg

Sarge

Yeah - but how do you use them mate ??

Alas my friend, Yvsa is gonna skin you like a cat for that one. I'm thinking you were thinking about Donuts' smilies. But it would be easy to look at them girls, look at your post, and be thinking you were thinking about something else. Yours is a question often asked by us men, but figured out long ago by women regarding us.:rolleyes:

Sarge

Sarge, I will give you my Village model and buy you yours if I can have an evening with your Sweetish Bikini team.

Sorry Dave, can't help you there. Tell you what you do, get yourself a case of Old Milwaukee and go fishing, then just wait for them to parachute in like on the commercial. Better yet, forget about the "trees" and go explore that "forest" of lovely young women that is the Baylor University campus.;)

Sarge

Well... I guess I better go check out CNN.com or something so that I have something else to talk about other than knives and firearms.

(edited to add)

On second thought I think I will hang around here some more.

Back