Something to bug Uncle about when he gets back

So is this a prepay thing now, or people who were on the list (especially those who were EARLY on the list ;)), or what? I don't have any problems either way, I just don't wanna get left out!! :)
Warren

Uncle,
Just so YOU understand! With all this frenzy, Sarge has caused(what a con)I don't want ANY of these 12":barf:!! Can't understand this??SARGE,KISMET,Rog(he's wacko anyhow),Pen & 24 others are ALL "NUTS"!!Glad to see Pappy & Semper,are on my side! Notice I haven't asked for anyone to donate one of these to the FELLOWSHIP!!
SAD! SO MANY LED ASTRAY BY SARGE!SARGE,THE PIED PIPER OF..barf:
Jim

Originally posted by Sylvrfalcn
The count;

Sarge= 1 (2?)
Donutsrule= 1
Pen= ?
Ripper= 1
btice= 1 (2?)
Ics37= 1
Pragitam= 2
etp777= 1
Bruise Leee= 1
mamaV/hoghead= 2
t1mpani= 1
clearblue= 1
SamuraiDave= 1
Mad Mike= 1
Snuffy= 1 (2?)
eastfork= ?
BobbyB= ?
FOG= 2
youngwood= 1
stripey357= 1
Aardvark= 1
Cliff355= 1
spetsdod= 1
Spectre= ?
raghorn= 1
Brendan= 1
Zal= ?
JUSTRIGHT= 1
Old Salt= 1 (2?)
Federico= 1
Pappy= 1

Looks like 29 for sure, and possibly as high as 39 or higher.

Question marks represent those that basically said they liked the idea, but didn't specifically indicate they wanted one or how many.

Sarge

*SNIPPING

Count me in for 1. Or 2. Or 3. I'm not sure, but I'll get 'round to saving up my cash for 'em! ;)

Oh and what would the price be for shipping these babies down here to the merry land of OZ? :D:D:D

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
...SARGE,KISMET,Rog(he's wacko anyhow),Pen & 24 others are ALL "NUTS"!!
Glad to see I made the list...:p

"Sarge, the pied piper of barf"...that cracks me up...:D :eek:

"So is this a prepay thing now"

It's no big deal Warren, I'm just prepaying as a gesture of good faith. Since I'm the fellow that stirred up this pot, the so named "Pied Piper of Barf" (thanks Duck, I'll get yer crusty old a$$ for that one), I feel it's only fit and proper that I set an example by putting my money where my mouth is.;)

Sarge

Pied piper of barf......oh my aching......oh well, I've been called worse I reckon..........

This thread must of grown by 4 pages yesterday! Out of the office and Yall start a friggen "Phantom" thread... geez :rolleyes:

I obviously have made the correct decision to get back into knives, $50 will be on its way early next week!:D

Because of the great response, I will prepay for one to make sure that everyone will get a shot at these. UB, I will have the check in the mail early next week.

Sarge,
That wasn't meant to sound like a complaint (though in retrospect it did), I just wasn't sure if there was a particular way that these were going to be handled. I am happy to prepay too--just didn't know if UB wanted to deal with both a 'want it but haven't paid' list and a 'want it and have paid' list. :D
Warren

....not to mention the 'Don't want it, haven't paid, and am going to do as much as I can to keep you all from enjoying it' list of one. ;)

Warren, I'm sure Uncle will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that paying up front actually makes his job easier. When the blades come in he can just pull out the list of names of folks that have already paid for theirs and ship their khuks straightaway. No fuss, no worries. At least, that's how I envision the process.

By the way, you don't have to beat around the bush about that guano hoarding "Saint" of a Duck. I've got a theory about why he hates little khuks. You know them wristwatches with really big numbers on 'em called "Easy Readers", and them Bibles with the really big print? Get where I'm going with this?;) :rolleyes: :D

Sarge

I'm also willing to prepay... and as someone else noted above I'd also be willing to start with just one if they're in short supply, to make sure as many people who want one get one. I can always get my second one after the first rush (and after Jim gets his :D ).

I kinda just dropped a check in mail, so I hope Uncle Bill doesn't have a problem with prepaying. :)

(technically, it was a check for that and something else, butthat doesn't sound as good. :)

Originally posted by Sylvrfalcn
Get where I'm going with this?;) :rolleyes: :D

Sarge

Do you possibly mean that he can't see/control what he's doing, so a bigger Khuk makes random swinging more likely to hit something? ;) :)

Sarge,
Pied Piper of ...barf,seems to fit you quite well!:D After what you have been promoting,"NO ONE IS DISPUTING THAT DISCRIPTION! Bwaaa!I even put fear in THAT NDN notice how quiet & peaceful it is ,without him SOUNDING LIKE CLINTON(hee,hee )See !! NO PROBLEM,I just like REG.SIZED K'S,NOT FINGERNAILCLEANERS!!Getting a 12"K is like getting a BEETLE instead of a PORSCHE!OOPS PIED PIPER, I made a mistake ,po-lease forgive me!!THAT 12" :barf: is just right for you! Asked a young troop,HE said 12" :barf: sounds about right for a Sarge,WOULDN'T WANT TO GIVE HIM ANYTHING BIGGER,HE WOULD JUST CUT & HURT HIMSELF!HEE!:cool: BWAAAAAAAA!As for the rest of your :barf: TROOP:barf: ,leaves the REAL K 's for us "REFINED GENTLEMEN"!Sniff!
Jim(THE SAINT):cool:
PS- When Unc heard your NEW TITLE, he spewed coffee(glad it wasn't his fav. brew)on the kewboard & almost choked!:D

Originally posted by Kukri4302
I even put fear in THAT NDN notice how quiet & peaceful it is ,without him SOUNDING LIKE CLINTON(hee,hee )

I think Tsimi has ran outta money and can't get one of these nice over Kabar sized khuks.:p What do y'all say we take up a collection and have bill send him one?:D
I damned sure bet he wouldn't turn it down.:rolleyes: :p :D

Tsimi you're just getting older and weaker and losing your mind just like I said you would. I bet you're getting where you can't take the 30 somethings now, probably gettin beat up by gurls too!!!!:p
What time you going to bed now and how much Bigeloil are you using these days to try to keep up with the youngens?:rolleyes: :p Hee Hee!!

Uncle Bill,
$50.00 dollars is a great price! I'll have a $50.00 dollar check in the mail tomorrow to pre-pay for mine as well. Thanks Sarge for working this out for everyone! Thanks Uncle Bill for being willing to do it!

I'm in with my ante too! Don't know when it'll be but I'm looking forward to it. :)

NDN,
BROKE!! ME!! NOT HARDLY!:D Ahh was sooo nice & peaceful!!Well at least Bill you don't have to worry about Me & my buds,PAPPY & SEMPER buying a 12":barf: WE have class!Gee! I think I hurt Sarge's sensetive feelings!
Jim:cool:

I knew that would drag you out, but you didn't answer my second question Tsimi.:rolleyes: :p :D :D :D :D

Ain't no need for a collection Yvsa, there's a reason I ordered two when I only need one. That's right, hate to do it, but it's for his own good. Ha, he's gotten so "Quackipated" he's probably done forgot that I have the, no sh!@, address to the much storied "Cave".

You see, I worry about him Yvsa, he ain't normal like you and me. In the words of Hank Hill, "that boy ain't right". So, I'm going to send him one of these khukuris of a size and type that might be used by people who actually do prepare their own meals, prune trees/shrubs, and dig weeds out of the garden. Them fellers in the white coats won't let him do stuff such as that (pitiful, brings tears to my eyes thinking 'bout it).

To aid in his "training", I'll contact a couple of girls from the HOOTERS down in Coconut Grove, or a place called Lipstick's down there on Dixie Highway. Those dedicated young women will give that Duck a proper "short arms inspection" and teach him some "close quarter maneuvers" that'll have him right as rain in no time. By gosh, gets me a bit choked up to think that, through our help, we can turn this poor, abnormal, soul back into an "upright" citizen once more.

Sarge

p.s.: Jim, I know you wuz fibbing about Uncle, an old Navy man wouldn't waste coffee in such a fashion, I've seen 'em drink three day old crap that would strip paint off a deck and swear it was "tasty"

Back