Off Topic Springtime is lovely for a stroll in the snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is Beckerhead pig riding still a thing?
If so, I found a hog in the Ardennes region in Belgium.

TPQUYrj.jpg
Is that Bastogne?

Good to hear it Dubs!
~
Summer wallop today, pushed well into triple digits out in these parts. Back to the roof strip until light fall for this one, closing in on halfway stripped.

No cicadas on Long Island; I am truthfully disappointed. I was hoping to see them. Says something about man’s influence on the environment/ecology and what it’s saying isn’t anything good.

Conversely, any Beckerheads have any strategies for dealing with mosquitos? I hope to use my backyard at nighttime this summer; in the past, at dusk, the mosquitos are too much. I don’t believe citronella really works. I have no standing water. New this year, all my plant containers have a thick layer of cedar mulch. Also, I’m currently spraying down my fence with cedar oil once a week. Any other ideas?

No cicadas on Long Island; I am truthfully disappointed. I was hoping to see them. Says something about man’s influence on the environment/ecology and what it’s saying isn’t anything good.

Conversely, any Beckerheads have any strategies for dealing with mosquitos? I hope to use my backyard at nighttime this summer; in the past, at dusk, the mosquitos are too much. I don’t believe citronella really works. I have no standing water. New this year, all my plant containers have a thick layer of cedar mulch. Also, I’m currently spraying down my fence with cedar oil once a week. Any other ideas?

I've known people who used natural sprays that contained copious amounts of Garlic..... and they worked surprisingly well.

*sprayed the yard..... not the people. haha.

I just pour Liquid Nitrogen in the water see what I murde...er "Harvested." fish wise. Well when I'm not using the Liquid Nitrogen to put knives in then slam with my Uruadamantiumvibranium hammer to show how weak they are!

Thanks man. Lots of good fish in this area. Of course I spend more time on the water than most looking for them too.

Here's a few pics from the last few months....

Bj3hcv0.jpg
ZwATL9s.jpg
ReTqKO8.jpg
cMszJ3N.jpg
axX9S0j.jpg
wGdx63J.jpg
UQS1p4K.jpg
EUEsS1v.jpg
8QZqWMY.jpg
hfIb6Qp.jpg
dx1G75F.jpg
C3LDjmr.jpg
y9tiTsl.jpg

Guess ill stop now.... I literally have HUNDREDS of fish pictures on my phone LOL

Happy Father's Day to all the dads! On a side note, I just came across actual fake BK2s on Fleabay!! The listing says they are D2 and it looks like you can get the coated black version or uncoated. It has the KABAR BK&T Olean NY logos and the BK2 Logo as well. I can send mods the url. I will link pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back