Spyderco Brad Southard Flipper

You guys talked me into it, I pre-ordered one. Now the waiting starts... :(

I just love flippers and this one looks like it's going to be a nice one.

How are these in QC with CTS 204p? I guess the issues were worked out... Whats up with the green PM2 then?

Does QC take place here (Golden) or in Taiwan.

I am assuming it happens in Golden.

Sal had an earlier post where he said "I understand the Southard is on the way here."

I don't think he lives in Taiwan. ;)

I am assuming it happens in Golden.

Sal had an earlier post where he said "I understand the Southard is on the way here."

I don't think he lives in Taiwan. ;)
I hope so, I would like to handle one when I'm there (Golden) next Saturday.

This is a Spyderco first & I'll welcome it in my pocket!!! Can't wait....:highly_amused:

Cant wait!!!
1351919002.jpg

Same here!!!

Hope this knife goes over REALLY well. If it does, maybe we will see more Spydies with a flipper as well as a spyder hole!

I'm not a huge fan of the clip or the "bump" on the spine of the blade, but otherwise it looks like a really great knife. I'm glad to hear they went with captured ball bearings instead of IKBS style bearings.

Anyway, I pre-ordered one, even though it's supposed to be a production run :)

Yes, it will be produced in Tiawan, and it will be made by Eric &Sal just like in Golden. You make yourself look misinformed when you talk shit about Tiawaneese made products,some of Spyderco's best Knives come from there. Tiawan is where some of the most technologically advanced products in the World are made. I dare say I would rather have my knife made there than here in the land of taking short cuts. If it was made in China, than you would be half right in complaining.

Well said

Back