Spyderco fan group?

Simple, the sentiments you shared earlier are very valid and honest. I hope things go well and concerns about forming a group will subside. It's certainly remains to be seen.

I think things will go more smoothly once we get it all together and up and running.

I'll second that we should be the Spyderweb. I like the idea behind it. All of us connected and weaved together by our love for Spyderco.

I think we have a good start on the group. Having it will also allow us to have a place(probably a thread) to share our enthusiasm, ideas, thoughts, knives, ask questions, etc with other Spyderco Enthusiasts. I think that's a nice thing to have. I will allow you to show you're an enthusiast while being able to talk, ask, and share with other identified Spyderco enthusiasts.

=]

I think we're doing pretty well.

I'm about to head to bed. I'll give you guys some eye candy first though.

Chokwe & Techno(Technogone for a Caly 3 CF/Dam):
ChokweTechno_zps9be9d991.jpg

Para 2 and Squeak with Kiwi(Kiwi gone):
EDC9_zps160d8e90.jpg

Para 2 and Urban:
ParaUrban_zps3c4b5421.jpg

Chaparral and GB Air:
ChapAir_zps8c718f80.jpg

ChapAir2_zps91acbf04.jpg

Good morning! The sun is shines (ok it's cloudy in ga rite now....lol) the birds chirp.......

I would have gone for SpyderWeb (seems like a natural choice)... but SpyderNation will do the job.

You know this is the kind of stuff we are trying to keep out. Insulting members is not part of this. He expressed an opinion, he is allowed to do that in a thread about picking the name.

That's why I said I'm not joining the group because I say what's on my mind...

Guys you need to stop now. I hope you all know that if you guys start getting into it again this hole thing is over

OK, if your not going to join and don't want anything to do with this, then DO NOT POST HERE and ruin it for those that want this to work. 9blades me fcm415 bladechick and others I can't think of off the top my head have put some time into this already. Please refrain from arguing, name calling, being ignorant and all sorts of things relating to that. Esav didn't hesitate to shut us down because of 3 or 4 posts before. I'm sure a mod will see this and not think twice because one rotten apple. I kindly ask you all to be nice and respectful to everyone. If you have a problem then please start a new thread and leave this one alone or even better take it to whine and cheese and complain and rant there. This is just getting ridiculous people, it isn't hard to just bite your tongue and respect others' decisions.

Thank you and have a nice day and enjoy your knives :)

Back