Spyderco fan group?

Alright, simmer down guys lol

As for Sal, I didn't disclose this earlier but I attempted to reach out to him via PM this morning. No reply yet. Just wanted to see what he thought and if he had any reservations.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder if you've owned half the Spydercos I have? If you had been around longer than a few months, you might realize that I've been a huge fan of Spyderco knives for nearly a decade. I've contributed more to this forum and purchased more Spyderco knives than most of you ever will...

Enough of the attitude. My opposition to this "group" is in no way an indication that I am not a fan of Spyderco.

i was not by any means trying to offend anyone, merely saying that the web is a big place and that this forum could be a place for ONLY spyderco lovers. this right here is a perfect example of how your so called bullying starts. cheers and no offence.

Last edited:
this right here is a perfect example of how your so called bullying starts.
I'm quite certain you telling me to take my posts to another forum is far closer to bullying than myself explaining that I've been here for quite some time, posting about Spyderco knives. You very much intended offense, and I find this post equally unacceptable.

Why not. What number you want 1,2,3,4,22,26,30,393,777 and 1000 are all taken.
So?

i will take 666 sir if that is ok... i will be stepping up tomorrow to the new membership cause this is sweet!!

I don't see why not. But don't get displaying yet this group Technically doesn't even exist yet.

I don't see why not lol. I was gonna display mine as 03. You could display it as you please.

Cool beans :D

I don't see why not. But don't get displaying yet this group Technically doesn't even exist yet.

Gotcha, I'll wait on it. In the meantime, I've gotta provide proof of my Spyderco love, right?

28LzRgg.jpg

Just so every body knows I've written down what number you want. but if the group Actually forms there will be a Officials sign up thread and if you don't qualify you've ether have to post some more or if qualify you for the special pass (cant post a bunch because time Doesn't permit) you'll then be able to assume your number.

Back