Spyderco PM2 in s110v

I'm still waiting on my knifeworks preorder that I paid for in full over three months ago. :eek: I hope Spyderco gets more out soon. ETA late December.

How is everyone liking the s110v so far?
I love mine, been using mine well over a month now and haven't had to sharpen it yet. It's cut tons of cardboard and whittled wood, and some slight food prep. I've just been routinely stropping it after a day of heavy use and it's maintained its edge. As of now it'll still shave and slice phonebook paper, thou I'm finally starting to see a drop in its razor sharpness after stropping. However it'll likely maintain a working edge much much longer. I'm not gonna sharpen it until it loses its working edge.

It's a fantastic knife.
spyderco-pm2-back-1.jpg

spyderco-pm2-edc-friends.jpg

My example is pretty much perfect in terms of lock up, action, fit and finish. Seems like the newest Golden made Spydies are better than ever, not that they were ever bad or anything. One thing... the G10 on these, or at least on mine, is a little rougher textured than I remember from previous models (course now those are worn so maybe they smoothed out), but anyway I do have some concern that it's going to cause tearing or premature wear on my jeans. As for the edge, I have not done enough cutting with it yet to from an opinion, but the grind is beautiful and it's very very sharp.

Just getting my Christmas bills paid and then I see this.

Thanks for the heads up! Snagged one and stoked!

Hi I'm a newb. After a few days I finally found and ordered one. The problem is I want another. I wish I would have ordered two. I've looked around today and haven't found any. That's why I'm here. Thanks for previous and future heads up.

Hi I'm a newb. After a few days I finally found and ordered one. The problem is I want another. I wish I would have ordered two. I've looked around today and haven't found any. That's why I'm here. Thanks for previous and future heads up.

It helps to be quick on the trigger. ;)

How do you like the one you got?

Back