Spyderco Siren Lock Issue

Nope. Not doing this with you here either. Take care bud!
Yes you’re free to stop posting at any time. No need to make a public service announcement. But yes, I recall some people made a bigger deal out of the issue than it needed to be. Glad it was fixed, but also glad the outrage can settle down.

• Haha
Reactions: 353
Mailed mine in today for a swap. Glad there's finally a fix for this.

Are you just using the contact form on the Spyderco website? I haven't received a response.

Spyderco charged my card for shipping on the 8th. No tracking though.
Soon....

Yay! I got a shipping number. Two actually. I have a Mule coming too. Tuesday and Thursday. I think the Mule will be first priority mail.

As always, Spyderco comes through and proves it is a stand-up company. Can’t say I’m surprised, and all the more reason they will continue to be my favorite knife company and I’ll continue to buy their products.

New Siren is in the house. Thanks, Sal, for your perseverance in perfecting the knife and thanks to all involved as well. :thumbsup:

Mine was delivered on February 16 and I haven't heard anything yet. How long has it been taking?
thanks for any info

Mine was delivered on February 16 and I haven't heard anything yet. How long has it been taking?
thanks for any info

Well…. Considering I messaged Spyderco through their website six weeks ago about my Siren, and again a week ago, and still haven’t heard a peep…. I’m guessing it can take awhile. :(

Well…. Considering I messaged Spyderco through their website six weeks ago about my Siren, and again a week ago, and still haven’t heard a peep…. I’m guessing it can take awhile. :(
Did you send it in yet?

Did you send it in yet?

I have not. I put in the request before the fix was made available, so when I called, the customer support employee told me to hold off on sending it in until I heard back…. And then told me that it is taking six to eight weeks for them to respond to emails, so to just hang tight.

I sent a couple of emails without response and then based on this thread I just sent it in. 🤞

Back