Stealth Run #003 Released - 501 Magnacut "The Larrin"

I don't mind printing on the blades typically, but them glasses.
I snagged one! I’m stoked and it’s my birthday lol.
Les Happy Birthday...
This is a very unique knife. A 501 with a clip blade and long pull.:cool: I'm so glad they didn't botch up the blade with any printing. I looked twice at the pictures on the web to make sure before I ordered.

So I read the BCCI elk 501 sold for about $300.....?
I guess with all things said this price isn't out of line.
Are all magnacut knives so much more money?

I like it.
I have 3 really nice 501s I never carry.

I just paid my property taxes, home insurance, and prepaid my propane for the year....
Sigh.

Hmm.....
I gotta stop hanging out here. 😕

You just reminded me that I was only able to afford to pay the spring installment on mine. Fall installment is fast approaching. UGH.

Expecting parents anxiously awaiting baby Larrin to arrive

Screenshot_20230815_192331_Gallery.jpg

Too bad you can't see how many are left anymore.
You actually can, but you are going to be there a while. You have to manually add each knife. Once it tells you there are not enough for your order, you know how many there are left. Someone on the Buck Facebook group did it when there were 500 and change left. I am curious, but I am not going to click the plus button 500 times just to see how many are left.

Tempted, but going to pass. I really like the 501s. I already have three (but not a barehead nor Magnacut). I probably would have pulled the trigger, but I just bought a personal grail Buck off of the large auction site and can't justify any more expenses today.

800 is a large run compared to many LE's from the past..For the price Ironwood would make it a better value. But if it was a 112 in the same configuration I would absolutely order 2. Well maybe the BOTM will be what I am looking for.

I passed on the magnacut 110 and really only bit on this as I really like my barehead 500 BOTM.
I like flat grind blades.

I think this knife as at the top of it's price point.
Tho it's really not fair to judge that before receiving the knife.

I look forward to it.
I'm just hoping the upcoming BOTM is something I'm not at all interested in.

It's cheaper than the Buck Legacy Collection 501 Squire Limited Edition 2022
Good point.
I forgot about that one.
There's a number of those still available too.
I skipped that as I have the SK 501, and I thought that Legacy knife was a bit rich.

Thanks for pointing that out.👍
I guess the Larrin is more reasonably priced with that in mind.

Back