Stealth Run #003 Released - 501 Magnacut "The Larrin"

It's cheaper than the Buck Legacy Collection 501 Squire Limited Edition 2022

Good point.
I forgot about that one.
There's a number of those still available too.
I skipped that as I have the SK 501, and I thought that Legacy knife was a bit rich.

Thanks for pointing that out.👍
I guess the Larrin is more reasonably priced with that in mind.

Better steel, unique blade shape and pull, for me better handle material as I don't like burlap micarta, less produced (?, only a guess) at 800 as the Legacy Collection is produced all year for as many as ordered, unique sheath, USA made sheath, all for less money. Thank you for the comparison to the Legacy Collection, I'm feeling like I should purchase a second Larrin : )

After 48 hours since release 225 remain. Definitely slowed down.

My totally scientific research of the BOTM sales for the past years, since the Increase, demonstrates unequivocally that 500 knives will sale real fast, but the last 300 take longer.

Got my one.

Shipping options have changed on this new site. On the old one I could choose USPS or FedEx. FedEx was far and away the quickest option, for the same price. Usually under 1 week. Now I could only choose "Ground". We'll wait and see if that's how it ships. If so, it will take 3 to 5 weeks to get here.
The USPS link that I received in my confirmation email yesterday was non-existent but when I C & P the number into FedEx Tracking... woo-hoo! Should be here Monday. 👍😁

I received my Larrin today, it was waiting for me when I got home from work. I am happy as can be with it. Perfect fit and finish, good snap to hold it in the well, smooth opening almost like a bearing. Nice dark ebony with a brown tint which I like and the sheath is nice a soft but clips firmly in my pocket. Sharp as the dickens, very even symmetrical grinds . It opens so smooth and easy I can thumb it open one hand! I love this little knife! IMG_0223.jpegIMG_0221.jpeg

I received my Larrin today, it was waiting for me when I got home from work. I am happy as can be with it. Perfect fit and finish, good snap to hold it in the well, smooth opening almost like a bearing. Nice dark ebony with a brown tint which I like and the sheath is nice a soft but clips firmly in my pocket. Sharp as the dickens, very even symmetrical grinds . It opens so smooth and easy I can thumb it open one hand! I love this little knife! View attachment 2291615View attachment 2291616
Thanks Les.
I've been hoping they are as nice as you have described.

Back