Stealth Run #005 - 110 60th Anniversary Magnacut Honduran Rosewood

January would be a very busy month for everyone if we released a knife for every model 1/1(101), 1/2(102), 1/3(103), 1/4(104) , 1/5(105), 1/6(106), 1/7(107), 1/8 (108) see what I mean? That's only the first week!
You guys rock, you really do, this year marks 50 years since my Grandpa bought me my first Buck, it's amazing to me in this crazy world we live in that half a century later you guys are still kicking ass, here's to 50 more! 🥳

Congratulation's to CJ, Lane, and the rest of the Buck Team!

This is a fantastic 110 I could not resist getting one. I was at the 35th when they dropped the take apart 110 sport variation with Magnacut, I may even have had one in hand in the Buck store and did not notice it was Magnacut and not S30V. Buy the time I heard about that one they were sold out. Well this one was well worth the wait. It arrived today and I was hoping for the lighter color and did not get disappointed. Then got another email about the 112, hahaha that is now on order also!

Nice work Buck.
JB

112 is available in magna cut and roaewood. allowing time and others to jump in so i dont have to buy another knife i keep on cheking thewebsite and they are still available.

i would have jump on the 110 as i prefer the 110 over the112. i carry a 110 daily in 5160 steel.

lets see how long tbis 112 last. i am still u decided want to buy one , hurry up and grab one ao when i hit the check out they are all gone. lol

Thanks to DocJekl DocJekl on this one, we've been bouncing back and forth on knives and when this one showed up it was a no brainer as it's been years since I've had a 110, thanks Doc! AND thanks to Buck knives for getting this out the door and all the way across the country in record time!

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

One solid folder right there and the sheath is well made too
G2

Back