Super polished edges

2j8q3n.jpg

ZT0920 - 17 DPS - Sharpened with Edge Pro diamond matrix stones and Jende diamond lapping films up to .5 micron. Push cuts phone book paper easily.

zWMoJfJ.jpg

A particularly well ground Benchmade Anthem wearing a nice 16 degree edge.
Great work! The anthem is a surprisingly nice production piece... I've got one in right now for a mirrored edge lol, but it is so smooth and fun to flick open!

Great work! The anthem is a surprisingly nice production piece... I've got one in right now for a mirrored edge lol, but it is so smooth and fun to flick open!

I really agree. After handling three different ones I’m more convinced than ever that it really is a great high end production knife.

2j8q3n.jpg

ZT0920 - 17 DPS - Sharpened with Edge Pro diamond matrix stones and Jende diamond lapping films up to .5 micron. Push cuts phone book paper easily.
---> Ocelot85: Really nice job on that recurve. So tough to get them as uniform as you did. I've been stalling on doing my 0920 for that very reason. I will stare at your work a little longer, for inspiration. :D

---> Ocelot85: Really nice job on that recurve. So tough to get them as uniform as you did. I've been stalling on doing my 0920 for that very reason. I will stare at your work a little longer, for inspiration. :D

Thanks for the compliment Scrim appreciate it. I found that I had the best results when I aligned the highest points of the recurve parallel with the table edge of the Edge Pro and rocked the stones slightly so I was only contacting on the trailing side of the stone while making my strokes through the concave section of the recurve.

Last edited:
Back