• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

GAGL GAGL we all look forward to seeing pics of your fabulous SK knife!

You got nothing to worry about pal, sleep soundly knowing the crack team at SK is working extra hard to get you a “premium” knife.

I find it bizarre and interesting that approximately 25% of your entire posting history on this forum is in this thread.

S!K is how i found out about BF.a knife retailer here had some of their knives,so i checked the web to find out more about them.this was prior to all the drama.

sorry for not having the right amount and distribution of posts to earn you respect.sone people read more than they post.i'm one of them.i'm on BF almost every day.been a knife knut since i was a child.

i'm sure one of the mods can look into my activity protocol and confirm that i'm an actual forum member and not some shill that works for SK.so you can sleep well like the baby you are.

i don't get all the hate for asking some simple questions. not everybody who tries to stay objective is a shill or liar.

imagine a new guy coming to BF because of concerns he has regarding his SK order and he gets welcomed like this...for simply asking basic questions and trying to find some evidence

Hey Sport; this thread is the link. We can explain that to you but we can't understand it for you.

i dont see anybody claiming they did not get their knife after build/shipping was completed by SK.

how hard is that to understand.

all you do is point to threads where people complain about long waiting times,lies etc.

but not one person in this thread ever said they did not get their knife after full completion.

do you get it now or do i have to type it in all caps?

i
This is the 778th comment in a thread dedicated to their poor business practices. Fixall has linked to many others. You have been given search terms to Google and instructed to look at their Better Business Bureau profile. At some point you're either being willfully obtuse and ignoring the evidence being presented to you or you're incapable of using the internet at a fairly basic level.

i get it,their business practice is poor and shady at best.
i never said it was good or they were good people.

all i want to see is if somebody is claiming they never received their knife after full completion/shipping of the model they ordered and paid in advance.

all you did is send me some links of people complaining and whining about long waits and lies etc.

is there anybody out there that never received their knife after full completion?

i asked this question at least 10 times and nobody can answer it for me...

why is that?

maybe because in the end SK actually delivers promised product and your claims of running a ponzi sheme were false?

i

i get it,their business practice is poor and shady at best.
i never said it was good or they were good people.

all i want to see is if somebody is claiming they never received their knife after full completion/shipping of the model they ordered and paid in advance.

all you did is send me some links of people complaining and whining about long waits and lies etc.

is there anybody out there that never received their knife after full completion?

i asked this question at least 10 times and nobody can answer it for me...

why is that?

maybe because in the end SK actually delivers promised product and your claims of running a ponzi sheme were false?
So as long as they don't claim they've delivered all the knives it isn't theft? That kind of logic is rather special.

So as long as they don't claim they've delivered all the knives it isn't theft? That kind of logic is rather special.

thats a strawman argument.i never said or implied that.
well,they do claim they delivered all outstanding orders of completed models publicly.

GAGL GAGL I am starting to think you are a SK knives sock puppet/shill account.

If I am wrong, and you have so much confidence in SK, why do you bother asking strangers in a years long thread documenting shady business practices whether SK has shady business practices? It is ridiculously apparent you have no interest in the truth about SK.

You stated that you read this entire thread, so how can you still have questions about SK knives?
Did you read every single BBB report on them?

Either believe your lying eyes or don’t. You have been warned many times and you want to ignore the warnings, which is your right. Good luck.

well,they do claim they delivered all outstanding orders of completed models publicly.
If that's a strawman argument then your statement becomes a tautology, because to reach full completion, they would by definition have to have delivered knives to everyone. So if we assume that, then we have to look at their claims, and how they compare to reality. I can't be bothered to count how often they've claimed that they're almost caught up with old orders and even that they won't take new orders until the old orders have been fulfilled, but time has proven those statements to be lies again and again.

Here is current Better Business Bureau alert re: Survive Knives for new people and those too lazy to look it up.

“CURRENT ALERTS FOR THIS BUSINESS
Pattern of Complaint:
On July 18, 2018, BBB recognized a pattern of complaints from consumers regarding delivery schedule. Consumers allege they order and pay for products from Survive! Knives’ online store, and after several years they have not received their products. On July 18, 2018, BBB notified the company of the complaint patter. To date, the company has not responded to BBB's request to address the pattern.”

https://www.bbb.org/us/id/kellogg/profile/custom-knives/survive-knives-1296-1000035317

200.gif

If that's a strawman argument then your statement becomes a tautology, because to reach full completion, they would by definition have to have delivered knives to everyone. So if we assume that, then we have to look at their claims, and how they compare to reality. I can't be bothered to count how often they've claimed that they're almost caught up with old orders and even that they won't take new orders until the old orders have been fulfilled, but time has proven those statements to be lies again and again.
I have only followed this saga casually, so this is an honest, no-name-calling question. Also, I make no effort to understand the S?K numbering system.

GAGL GAGL , can you show me a link in which Survive has ever claimed to have completed and shipped an entire run of a model? I only remember reports of how they are "catching up" with the backlog, and "will be shipping them soon." As Insipid Moniker Insipid Moniker has said, no one can show you that someone hasn't received a knife after all the knives are finished, if they never claim to have finished all of them.

they might be running a financial scam of sorts as PirateSeulb mentioned before.what i mean is that i have not heard of anybody not receiving their knife after completion/shipping of any finished model.

am i the crazy guy here? why cant anybody show me a post or anything of somebody that didn't receive their knife after full completion of any model?

this is how i see it:

me: goes into thread that i follow since beginning

"guys,i've asked them where knife is"

SK: "it's complete and will be in its way"

me: "ok,lets wait and see.doubt i can enjoy knife"

thread: "they're running a ponzi,most people will never see a knife ever"

me: " you sure? there must be evidence since some models were completed"

thread: points to threads of people waiting on models still in production"

me: "yes,i know,sucks big time,been there/still am.
would like to see actual evidence of fraud because i looked and couldn't find any "

crazy guy: has meltdown "SHILL.LIAR" how dare you question my authority with your low post count,do your own research i dont owe you anything"
never answers any question or provide any evidence.letting the people that get scammed hanging in there
Bernie Madoff's victims are going to be made 80% whole now nearly 8 years after his ponzi scheme collapsed.

With a 15% restocking fee, survive is doing slightly better.

Point being, people receiving their knives or money years down the road does not mean that surfail aren't scamming, scummy, thieves.

I have only followed this saga casually, so this is an honest, no-name-calling question. Also, I make no effort to understand the S?K numbering system.

GAGL GAGL , can you show me a link in which Survive has ever claimed to have completed and shipped an entire run of a model? I only remember reports of how they are "catching up" with the backlog, and "will be shipping them soon." As Insipid Moniker Insipid Moniker has said, no one can show you that someone hasn't received a knife after all the knives are finished, if they never claim to have finished all of them.

Not to mention, everyone who has been paying attention to this sordid affair since the "beginning of the end" that's been a couple years now, remembers those posts from people that were one of two flavors:

S?K announces that new models are shipping:

1. "S?K just stated that they're almost totally caught up, and are shipping out Model XYZ, which was on preorder two years after I paid for MY preorder for Model ABC (that was years before Model XYZ was even announced). Where's my knife???

or, at the time of a new model's announcement:

2. "I never received my Model123, yet they're now taking (pre)orders for seconds of that model? What? It's been TWO YEARS!! Where's MY knife!!!

By the way, these comments actually exist, and aren't made up. In most of those cases, these questions were being asked back while the S?K subforum was still open, and whenever that happened, the fanbags would shout them down immediately. Ellie would post up some halfhearted canned apology and "Please be patient!" response, and the fanbros would be "SEE! SEE! BE PATIENT BROH, TRUST THE PLAAAAN!!!"

The amusing part is that at the end, those fanbrohhhs were just as adamant that they had to go. LOL Oh how the worm turns.

i dont see anybody claiming they did not get their knife after build/shipping was completed by SK.

how hard is that to understand.

all you do is point to threads where people complain about long waiting times,lies etc.

but not one person in this thread ever said they did not get their knife after full completion.

do you get it now or do i have to type it in all caps?
NO NEED FOR ALL CAPS SPORT.

You've made it abundantly clear where you fit on the S?K pyramid.

That's the kicker.

Shills deal in technicalities and doublespeak.

Well I can say personally (and maybe for some of you) ........ there is one good thing to come out of the SK fallout, it got me to look at other stuff.
I just scored a weekly order for Carothers DEK. Not to get off tangent, but I think it's a fascinating contrast, the tale of two knife companies, Carothers vs SK.
We'll see how it goes.

Back