Tacticals Made by Us for Special OPS Forces

Roger, I've lost your address, could you Email it to me again? should have some pics up tomorrow of the knife

well, here it is, just need to figure out how to make the sheath.

After about 4 atempts I finaly figured out how to do the Gun Koat, if I ever do any more there gonna air brushed!

Handle is black linnen mycarta, sanded to 320 and bead blasted for grip, mortised with stainless pins piened and they are bead blasted for dull finish, and everything is acureglassed together.

Attachments

• tn_000_1537.JPG
    tn_000_1537.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 63
  • tn_000_1538.JPG
    tn_000_1538.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 56
Will52100 said:
well, here it is, just need to figure out how to make the sheath.

After about 4 atempts I finaly figured out how to do the Gun Koat, if I ever do any more there gonna air brushed!

Handle is black linnen mycarta, sanded to 320 and bead blasted for grip, mortised with stainless pins piened and they are bead blasted for dull finish, and everything is acureglassed together.
this should be a better view of your knife
BTW nice Blade.. :D
willsso.jpg

Pretty Will. You da man.

Let's get'm in when we can. I see now that Blade will only shoot a few of the bunch and I don't want to hold to many away from the guys. Mine ain't going to make it but Brians should show up in time and I am still going to wait a couple / three weeks to collect and send to Blade. Longer than that will not be applicable to our real cause. Blade can be good though for promotional purposes to get other makers interested. In that respect it is a try to help recruit.

You guys the best.

RL

Will I keep coming back to look at your knife! And I just figured out what draws me: it's your handle. The swell out to the butt gives it a good look, should make it more secure in the hand and I'd bet my next paycheck that it really enhances the overall balance. I'm guessing this is why you made a mortised handle. That's a fine knife.

Everyone has really done a hell of a job on this. I've read through some of the emails from recipients and it really hits home and makes you think.

I got an email from the recipient of my knife a few days ago. (I sent it through adoptasniper, since Roger's drive wasn't quite off the ground when I had it done) I don't know if I'll post it here or not. I'd want to hear back from him first on it. Its clear to me that these guys need our support, and that what we've done so far is making a difference. I'm already thinking about sending another knife over. I have to catch up on a bunch of orders first though unfortunately.
I will add that it sounded like my recipient had some family members who might be in poor health back home, and I'd like to ask any of you that pray to be sure and include the families of our soldiers when your praying for them. Thanks

Matt,

Should you get permission please by all means try to post a copy of it here (leave his name out please). Sorry I missed your correspondence. I try not to. Things ain't the way they used to be anymore.

Yes indeed, all correspondence that they permit being published is good for all us.

Thanks Matt.

RL

I just reminded myself I have to contact Bruce Evens about the Special knife for the special SF (our - their fallen). That must (MUST) go to Blade - above all others and above all others it must be shot. You think you can insure that Brian with your man? The quality will be Blade quality.

RL

Roger, could you re-send your address, I cant find it anywhere now, durn auto-archiving.

My email is tony@ysforge.com the knife should ship shortly after I get the address. :)

Thanks again,

Tony

Thanks, it's a little on the rough side, but it definatly cuts well and is pretty well balanced, no worries Dave :D . I was going for as light and slim as I could get and still be usefull.

The sheath is in the works, but I head back to the rig tomorrow night, so I don't know if I'll finish it by then, it'll be close.

I am confused Will. Does that mean I only get 1/2 a pay check? I am after Dave. He makes too good a knife and my feelings are severely hurt.

RL( :))

Back