Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

sword_and_double_blade_knife_by_bluedragoneye-d45x5ux.jpg
That top image is actually from a video pointing out how stupid double ended bladed weapons are.

HTB1Y28aHFXXXXa6XVXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg

1911 Knife.

Banner%20background%2012%20copy%20(Medium).jpg

These just look odd...

Moramushroom-600x350.jpg

Hit the nail on the head with this one; it has almost every tactilol knife feature needed:

71aVgC4NljL._SL1500_.jpg

Last time I checked a knife is NOT supposed to do this:

s958517696850385993_p98_i2_w602.jpeg

I think those whale knives are what japanese school kids use as pencil sharpeners. don't recall where I read that, but I have seen that pic before.

cld156.jpg

KnifeGripRGEORingTalon.jpg

I think they were drunk when the serrations were made
FOArcturusGreenBlackG108.jpg

When you want your knife to look wet 24/7
7623a.jpg

Last edited:
Every time I see the word "tactical" i shake my head. I was at Target just the other day and I was looking at flashlights and here it was, an energizer flashlight with all of about 80 lumens branded as "tactical," and guess what, it was twice as expensive as the flashlight right next to it with double the lumen rating. It's a marketing gimmick meant to make the average buyer feel cool and rugged and like they're part of the special forces. Guarantee if you sell 2 knives, label one as hunting and the other "tactical", the "tactical" version would likely sell for much more. I mean really, who buys tactical stuff? Military, policemen, sure, but generally they buy gear with a purpose, no fancy designs or anything like that, and certainly not because it's branded as "tactical". It's just buying into some image. Ooh, I got this tactical knife here, let me put on my tactical vest and take a tactical crap on my tactical toilet before heading out into my tactical truck equipped with these special run flat tactical tires and head out into the forest to practice tactics with my tactical friends.

Every time I see the word "tactical" i shake my head. I was at Target just the other day and I was looking at flashlights and here it was, an energizer flashlight with all of about 80 lumens branded as "tactical," and guess what, it was twice as expensive as the flashlight right next to it with double the lumen rating. It's a marketing gimmick meant to make the average buyer feel cool and rugged and like they're part of the special forces. Guarantee if you sell 2 knives, label one as hunting and the other "tactical", the "tactical" version would likely sell for much more. I mean really, who buys tactical stuff? Military, policemen, sure, but generally they buy gear with a purpose, no fancy designs or anything like that, and certainly not because it's branded as "tactical". It's just buying into some image. Ooh, I got this tactical knife here, let me put on my tactical vest and take a tactical crap on my tactical toilet before heading out into my tactical truck equipped with these special run flat tactical tires and head out into the forest to practice tactics with my tactical friends.

👍 Well said."Tactical" sells mostly to tactical wannabes

Well what's disappointing is that tactical used to mean, imo anyway, "tactical" as in "versatile and able to perform many tasks pretty well". But now it simply means blacked out or auto assisted. I love the 5$ flea market specials that are assisted opening and that's their only gimmick, because the lock is awful, the design is borderline unusable, and its just ugly.

Well what's disappointing is that tactical used to mean, imo anyway, "tactical" as in "versatile and able to perform many tasks pretty well". But now it simply means blacked out or auto assisted. I love the 5$ flea market specials that are assisted opening and that's their only gimmick, because the lock is awful, the design is borderline unusable, and its just ugly.

Every single black coated knife just reminds me of this funny thread for some reason :)

Last edited:
I saw that episode of Deadliest Warrior too; still tacticool/tacticlol... ;):thumbup:

Exactly. Kinda suspect that was intentional. :D

Oh man, that is funny. :thumbup:

LOL! :D Dirty mind. ;):thumbup:

Moar:

Credit-Card-Knife-Pocket-Knife-font-b-Mini-b-font-Wallet-Ninja-font-b-Survival-b.jpg

Doyouevendarkoperatebro?...

13.jpg

What. The. Flaming. Pink. Dragon. Is. That.

dsa010pk-z.jpg

Like a karambit; but harder to use.

images

Zombified bent turd knife.

cwnkvGO.jpg

Funny story about that snag knife, I was at blade show this year, and passed that dudes booth, and asked if I could just see one, BUT, the large man that apparently owned the company(like a poor mans Lynn Thompson) walked himself around the booth and says, "how about I show you how to use it first". He then proceeded to tell me he won't hurt me, then jabs a dull metal trainer into about every pressure point I have, and my chest. Needless to say I did not get to hold the knife, and I didn't see anyone at his booth ever really. I also remember something about him stealing ErnestEmerson.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back