Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
WI3J1532_grande.jpg

Hahaha, I've actually been thinking on getting some sunglasses with wooden ear pieces, never knew that was an option though!

Hahaha, I've actually been thinking on getting some sunglasses with wooden ear pieces, never knew that was an option though!

Not a bad idea if you need to have a blade in a non-permissible environment. I saw an inmate make a tiny shank out of the arm on his glasses once when I worked at FSP.

Not a bad idea if you need to have a blade in a non-permissible environment. I saw an inmate make a tiny shank out of the arm on his glasses once when I worked at FSP.

Yeah and when your boss asks why you are opening company mail with a sunglasses knife, you can say you learned it from an inmate.

Every time I see the word "tactical" i shake my head. I was at Target just the other day and I was looking at flashlights and here it was, an energizer flashlight with all of about 80 lumens branded as "tactical," and guess what, it was twice as expensive as the flashlight right next to it with double the lumen rating. It's a marketing gimmick meant to make the average buyer feel cool and rugged and like they're part of the special forces. Guarantee if you sell 2 knives, label one as hunting and the other "tactical", the "tactical" version would likely sell for much more. I mean really, who buys tactical stuff? Military, policemen, sure, but generally they buy gear with a purpose, no fancy designs or anything like that, and certainly not because it's branded as "tactical". It's just buying into some image. Ooh, I got this tactical knife here, let me put on my tactical vest and take a tactical crap on my tactical toilet before heading out into my tactical truck equipped with these special run flat tactical tires and head out into the forest to practice tactics with my tactical friends.

At one point when every average joe started to have tactical backpacks with tons of molle and compression straps hanging around, I moved back to vintage and military surplus gear that had served me better before anyway.. not to mention that they are softer and comfier and yet probably tougher anyway.

Kinda reminded me of OZ where that old guy pulled the shank out of his glasses. : P

.... Ooh, I got this tactical knife here, let me put on my tactical vest and take a tactical crap on my tactical toilet before heading out into my tactical truck equipped with these special run flat tactical tires and head out into the forest to practice tactics with my tactical friends.

Nutnfancy? Is that you?

23631961505_c92c99e268_z.jpg
[/url]asdfa by laghaxx, on Flickr[/IMG]

Yeah and when your boss asks why you are opening company mail with a sunglasses knife, you can say you learned it from an inmate.

We weren't allowed to carry much of anything in there. No weapons, extra medications, unsealed water bottles but sometimes there really was cause for a knife, and not in the murderous or defensive way. On sunday mornings we did cell cleanup and since the inmates couldn't walk around we had to deliver all of the cleaning materials to them one at a time, door to do. Communal toilet brush, short handled mop etc. Well to get them the cleaning chemicals through their steel locking flap we had to have a short disposable container that wasn't worth them stealing. What worked best? A cut in half 20 oz soda bottle. How did it get cut in half? I don't know but while this looks mall ninja as hell, it can have a pretty practical use.
nem-nk3.jpg

Ok guys I hope a thread like this hasnt been made before although I'm sure it has.. Post those knives that are called tactical but they just make you laugh when you see them. Whether it be by their name or description or just the way they look.

Lets try to keep this thread alive, Id like to see some "tacticlol knives!"

Heres some I've found so far...

1223189903511-1484656195.jpeg

Heres a Gerber - Epic Fixed Blade!!!
860905.jpg

M-Tech knife.. Read the description of this thing! It has an LED light! For what?! Stabbing in the dark?! And it has Morse Code embedded/engraved on the handle as well???
https://www.sworddemon.com/p-7325-m-tech-extreme-fixed-blade-hayes-tactical-knife.aspx

And what Tacticlol thread would be complete without the Dark Ops knives!
SD-22001_1_.jpg

Are you saying TACTICAL. a word that is attached to many products to make it in vogue, and of course everyone has to have a tactical gizmo.

Browsed my pics gallery and I think I have never shared this one:

EL29Arp.jpg

edit: whoops, kinda meant this for the meme thread :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back