1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tacticlol Knives

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TwitchyBlade, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ocnLogan

ocnLogan

Jul 31, 2011
    Those "waved fixed blades" got a real laugh out of me. Nice work random internet people :).

2. Davidfs

Davidfs

Jun 1, 2014
    Hahaha, I've actually been thinking on getting some sunglasses with wooden ear pieces, never knew that was an option though!

3. Leftytwogunz

Leftytwogunz Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Not a bad idea if you need to have a blade in a non-permissible environment. I saw an inmate make a tiny shank out of the arm on his glasses once when I worked at FSP.

4. CapitalizedLiving

CapitalizedLiving

Dec 1, 2007
    Yeah and when your boss asks why you are opening company mail with a sunglasses knife, you can say you learned it from an inmate.

5. Spyder59

Spyder59

Dec 26, 2014
    LOL. Gotta admit that's the first thing I thought about. Ha ha my mind went to the gutter there for a minute.

6. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    At one point when every average joe started to have tactical backpacks with tons of molle and compression straps hanging around, I moved back to vintage and military surplus gear that had served me better before anyway.. not to mention that they are softer and comfier and yet probably tougher anyway.

Kinda reminded me of OZ where that old guy pulled the shank out of his glasses. : P

7. Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise

Dec 30, 2010
    Nutnfancy? Is that you?

[​IMG][/url]asdfa by laghaxx, on Flickr[/IMG]

8. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Mud Snapper folder.
    The best $12. bux I ever spent for a Tacticool knife.

9. BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Oct 30, 2015
    [​IMG]

10. CapitalizedLiving

CapitalizedLiving

Dec 1, 2007
    [​IMG]

11. CapitalizedLiving

CapitalizedLiving

Dec 1, 2007
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Oct 30, 2015
    [​IMG]

13. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    This Thompson dude is crazy persona.... that middle picture is just - WTF!!!!!! He wouldn't pass through the metal frame detector - physically:):):)

14. Leftytwogunz

Apr 30, 2013
    We weren't allowed to carry much of anything in there. No weapons, extra medications, unsealed water bottles but sometimes there really was cause for a knife, and not in the murderous or defensive way. On sunday mornings we did cell cleanup and since the inmates couldn't walk around we had to deliver all of the cleaning materials to them one at a time, door to do. Communal toilet brush, short handled mop etc. Well to get them the cleaning chemicals through their steel locking flap we had to have a short disposable container that wasn't worth them stealing. What worked best? A cut in half 20 oz soda bottle. How did it get cut in half? I don't know but while this looks mall ninja as hell, it can have a pretty practical use.
    [​IMG]

15. Akapennypincher

Akapennypincher

Sep 12, 2013

Are you saying TACTICAL. a word that is attached to many products to make it in vogue, and of course everyone has to have a tactical gizmo.

16. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    Browsed my pics gallery and I think I have never shared this one:

[​IMG]

edit: whoops, kinda meant this for the meme thread :D

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  17. evilgreg

evilgreg Why so serious? Gold Member

Dec 25, 2012
    Nocturnal knives, just all of them.

[​IMG]

lolwut?

18. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    I would not mind owning that thing. Would be nice conversation starter.. or stopper.

19. Leftytwogunz

Apr 30, 2013
    [​IMG]

Actually named "Fox knives O.M.G. Kaimano combat diving knife"

20. Larcivs Lepidvs

Larcivs Lepidvs

May 24, 2013
    You mean Nocturnal Hoe-Spades? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.