Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're being honest...

4927904.jpg

party foul.. spydies are one of the most carried and useful locking folders around, and priced to use... couldn't agree less.

My vote is for anything from mantis or dark ops... anything with "ops" in the name is usually not worth opening the link to

party foul.. spydies are one of the most carried and useful locking folders around, and priced to use... couldn't agree less.

My vote is for anything from mantis or dark ops... anything with "ops" in the name is usually not worth opening the link to
Yeah not sure how that got thrown in the mix. Probably one of the better made knives ever for the price

Despite a lot of fuss around,I actually like some of his reviews. I don't like short 2,3 mins reviews of blades.He is a bit cocky guy a lot of stuff just happend to get into his head a lot,"TNP" nation :)

You do realize that he is actually a commodity manager in his "normal" day job and NUTNFANCY is his parody account, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA totally insane! :stupid:

:D:encouragement::encouragement::D

Those are actually fairly decent tools. They don't hold a candle to any real knife, but for a gimmicky type of blade they're probably one of the best things available.

Nah, be honest. I have one and the flimsy disk that holds the blade in place when flat broke immediately. The whole thing is a wobbly mess folded or not. The blade "steel" takes an edge like a piece of cheddar and holds it about as well... ;):rolleyes::foot:

[
KnifeGripRGEORingTalon.jpg

I think they were drunk when the serrations were made
FOArcturusGreenBlackG108.jpg

]

"They"?!? Whose "They"? Those are knives by custom maker Jay Fisher, widely recognized by all those "in the know" as the best custom combat knife maker in the world... He does a lot of fantasy blades, especially highly decorated handles, and some of that styling rubs off on some of the "users" he makes, but his users are made to function at the highest level, and are the best rated by the services using them, most of the others dreaming they could afford them...

As for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2, it's basically all handle, and about as overrated as the Sebenza. They're both just too plain to be easily made fun of, but for the hype they generate they would deserve it...

Gaston

"They"?!? Whose "They"? Those are knives by custom maker Jay Fisher, widely recognized by all those "in the know" as the best custom combat knife maker in the world... He does a lot of fantasy blades, especially highly decorated handles, and some of that styling rubs off on some of the "users" he makes, but his users are made to function at the highest level, and are the best rated by the services using them, most of the others dreaming they could afford them...

As for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2, it's basically all handle, and about as overrated as the Sebenza. They're both just too plain to be easily made fun of, but for the hype they generate they would deserve it...

Gaston

This is Jay Fisher's "counter terrorism knife" , but you are right, PM2s and Senenzas should be filling the pages of this thread...
FOAriB'LilahG10B1.jpg

In all seriousness though, the engraving on some of Mr. Fisher's knives is breathtaking and he does seem to be a world class artist, but IMHO that doesn't mean some of his designs aren't also tacti-cool

FOAeolusLabradorite2.jpg

Last edited:
"They"?!? Whose "They"? ... most of the others dreaming they could afford them...

Gaston

Wow, settle down there. Regardless of how much you like this guy's work those last couple of fixed blades of his posted, are absolutely ridiculous. Also, while I don't currently own a PM2 or Sebenza they certainly aren't all tactical fancy. No spikes, no uber-fancy serrations, gut hooks, zombie killing features etc. and so on. They do not contain the elements standard to this thread. Don't get your panties all in a bunch, this thread is supposed to be for laughs.

Yeah, Jay Fisher definitely has some tacticool submissions.
FOTritonRedRiverJasper1.jpg

I think this one is a submission to see how complicated we can make a kydex sheath.
63b6882c2cd9bc68604decd46d94fb02.jpg

FOArcturusRedBlueG1014.jpg

seriously though, here is a nice one.
gfk02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back