Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only for me that pocket clip and because pocket clip whole knife is tacticlol?

Yeah, the addition of bling does not make a (seemingly) decent knife into a lol knife.
If the bling interfered with the usefulness (put it on the blade or something equally goofy), all bets would be off...

I get the Steel flame clip being a little tacticool, but the knife absolutely is not. It's a waved CQC-6, which is one of the most well designed and highly sought after knives in the business. It's one of the grandfathers of the knife world and the reason a lot of subsequent knife designs exist.

ke92mg.jpg

Only for me that pocket clip and because pocket clip whole knife is tacticlol?

Each bead/pin represents a spider he's killed.

CQC-6 especially waveless, and few other Ernies are cool knives, but those fancy clips are tacticlol for me. My only addition to knife from time to time, to make it less tactical is:
Hv2Jva2.jpg

The clip tells a story, he is worried about Lions that will rise up with .45s and slaughter the humans. So to do his part, he chooses not to arm them by carrying a knife.

Without opposable thumbs or pockets to wave the knife with, they cannot operate them reliably and thus be Less of a threat (minus the fact that lions have their own knives, but I digress)...

The knife is fine , except for the chisel grind but that's not tacticlol just personal preference . It's just that retarded clip

You guys are really butt hurt about that pocket clip... and there are a bunch of BF members out there that have knives with grip tape on them... :foot:

Grip tape would bother me as well if it cost $249 per foot...
I guess I am a function over for person...

Grip tape would bother me as well if it cost $249 per foot...
I guess I am a function over for person...

I'm guessing you don't wear jewelry then, because that's what Steel Flame is... The same with fobs (often incorrectly called lanyards), fobs with beads, and knives with organic materials (wood, bone, gems, shells, etc.).

Cost is relative to who is buying it.

I'm guessing you don't wear jewelry then, because that's what Steel Flame is... The same with fobs (often incorrectly called lanyards), fobs with beads, and knives with organic materials (wood, bone, gems, shells, etc.).

Cost is relative to who is buying it.

It amuses me to no end that you're attempting to draw a correlation between Steel Flame's poser-wear tacticoolery and knives that have wood or bone handles. Sure thing, man. LOL :thumbup:

It amuses me to no end that you're attempting to draw a correlation between Steel Flame's poser-wear tacticoolery and knives that have wood or bone handles. Sure thing, man. LOL :thumbup:

Uhh... No.

I don't own anything from Steel Flame and probably never will, it's not my thing.

My point is, you are all implying that adding brass jewelry to a knife is in any way Tactical... or Tacticool... or Tacticlol

This knife is the embodiment of "tacticlol"

Already done?

It's a pretend knife! No, it's a pretend gun!

opplanet-knife-tactical-knife-tactical-bodyguard-blade-6-75in-ktp001-main.jpg

tumblr_mo60wcns4T1r9khx4o2_500.jpg

Uhh... No.

I don't own anything from Steel Flame and probably never will, it's not my thing.

My point is, you are all implying that adding brass jewelry to a knife is in any way Tactical... or Tacticool... or Tacticlol

This knife is the embodiment of "tacticlol"

Frankly, it is. :thumbup:

In what way does a brass skull on a pocket clip make a knife Tactical?

Because it looks ridiculous, just like the silly gun-knife thing you posted. Anyway, listen, it's clear that you don't agree, which is fine.

But bruh, that clip? Tacticool "LOOK AT ME, I'M A SUPER SPEC-OPS OPERATOR, DOG!" all the way. Sorry, not sorry.

The clip tells a story, he is worried about Lions that will rise up with .45s and slaughter the humans. So to do his part, he chooses not to arm them by carrying a knife.

Without opposable thumbs or pockets to wave the knife with, they cannot operate them reliably and thus be Less of a threat (minus the fact that lions have their own knives, but I digress)...

This is excellent. :D

Because it looks ridiculous, just like the silly gun-knife thing you posted. Anyway, listen, it's clear that you don't agree, which is fine.

But bruh, that clip? Tacticool "LOOK AT ME, I'M A SUPER SPEC-OPS OPERATOR, DOG!" all the way. Sorry, not sorry.

It doesn't look ridiculous to the guy who owns it and apparently Steel Flame sells enough to stay in business... soooo bruh, that clip?

Keep on keepin' on, Quiet. Don't let the shiny pocket clips keep you up at night.

It doesn't look ridiculous to the guy who owns it and apparently Steel Flame sells enough to stay in business... soooo bruh, that clip?

Keep on keepin' on, Quiet. Don't let the shiny pocket clips keep you up at night.

You uh...you have no idea what this thread is about, do you? LOL

I mean, I'm sure all the mall ninjas who own all the other super tacticool "sentry-removal" trash posted in here would argue that their knives don't look ridiculous in the slightest, no?

Steel Flame is kept in business by the same people who keep all the other man-jewelry companies in business. They cater to a demographic who buy things like that clip in an effort to sell a fantasy to onlookers. That's just not something I respect, sorry. Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your knife clips. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back