Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
also checking out jack krauser's knife that they make

DSC00228b_zpsa96d703a.jpg

that's something this guy would buy

Prepper.jpg

I wish we could do a full inventory of those bags!! I am curious to see what a real "prepper" needs. I do like the gray sweat suit uniform and the Santa Clause camo blanky in the background!

I'm surprised nobody's posted this yet - or maybe they have and I just missed it.

BHQ_Banner_VenomOnGlass1.jpg

microtech-venomtech-stonewash-standard-vt-10-sheath-large.jpg

Neck knife and large tactical OTF all in one! Comes with tactical glassbreaker for easy entry into enemy compounds/bedrooms! Just the thing for every aspiring mall ninja!

Edit: Granted, BHQ fully knows that it's a preposterous knife. That doesn't make it any less tacticlol.

I've seen that before, I didn't post it because I almost bought one . I know it's stupid but it's the kind of stupid you let pass because it's MT and not some garbage Chinese knife

I got a acid stonewash brous t4 instead which is the opposite of tactiretard

Mantis pry 2.

419IIkYNGAL.jpg

Mantis Wicked.

41SAW4jQO4L.jpg

Here's the description.

"Our newest boot knife will certainly do some damage. Its name hardly does it justice. With its never before seen blade design and triple bleeder holes that double as detents for its sheath, the dagger is like nothing else on the planet. Carbon fiber scales complete its post-modern look. This piece is just a hair under 4�. It�s constructed of black-oxide coated 440V stainless steel. It�s rugged enough to take anything you can give."

Those triple bleeder holes will certainly come in handy.

And here's one more ridiculous piece.

Quarter Master Knives 4 Hannibal Linerlock Knife with Black G-10 Handles

61EU3-BqgsL._SL1500_.jpg

For those times when one or even two thumb studs aren't enough, this one has three. The handle looks rather uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Mantis is almost too easy for this thread. They should do some truth in advertising and change the name of the company to tactilol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back