Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
tactical plumbers crack

4jLjL.jpg

I was at the flea market last weekend and it was just......... Wow.
People climbing over each other to buy m tech, zombie, junk. It was crazy. Fake Damascus going for $120. And the people are inspecting them like they have a clue what they are looking at. I've never heard "tang" so many times in my life. . You know they are looking at crap grinds , blade play, plastic , and still handing over their money.

I would have brought out my knives , but why. They can get even bigger knives, with swat, tac, special ops , for a 50th the cost.

I know. I whip out my brous , ZT , benchmade and people can't understand why I'm spending 250-300 bucks on a pocket knife when they can get a super tactical Rambo knife for $50 AND it comes with a mini survival kit and built in compass.

god forbid I get into a real survival sitch with them they'll bash my head in with a rock to get my good knife after theirs breaks. straight up lord of the flies style

That's a common discussion for us.

I'm usually carrying a xm 18 3.5 dressed in its best ti, and a large 21 tanto. I had those with me at the guys little area, and I could have dropped them in the case in total confidence they wouldn't get sold.

Hell the guy behind the counter wouldn't know they were any different from what he was selling either.
But hey, I couldn't tell you what wine is good, or baseball card. But I also wouldn't claim to

Seems like every tough guy knows best when it comes to knives.

Haha, my girl had a pink Izula around her neck. Never got an honorable mention or anything.

I wish we could do a full inventory of those bags!! I am curious to see what a real "prepper" needs. I do like the gray sweat suit uniform and the Santa Clause camo blanky in the background!

Wonder if he's ever tried to shoot a bow while wearing a big, bulky chest pack like that. Not a good idea.

I found his cousin!

84059d338621f7a309dc5dd49042fe71.jpg

Tactical gimp suit? Yikes.

---

Beckerhead #42

Mantis pry 2.

Quarter Master Knives 4 Hannibal Linerlock Knife with Black G-10 Handles

61EU3-BqgsL._SL1500_.jpg

For those times when one or even two thumb studs aren't enough, this one has three. The handle looks rather uncomfortable.

for the well dress tacitifool

ayo7pg.jpg

and I would hate to be the guy batoning when that lock gives way and you destroys your hand

401911.jpg

Last edited:
Seat belt cutters seem a bit redundant on, you know, a knife.

Seat belt cutters seem a bit redundant on, you know, a knife.

It does seem like an exceedingly rare occasion to dedicate an entire part of your knife design to...
If I needed to cut my own seatbelt, I'd get it done, even if I cut myself a bit in the process.
But for rescue workers, I can see how it could be useful.

Now, I'll preface this with the statement that these machetes aren't very tacticlol. In fact, it's one of the most traditional, non-tactical blades Cold Steel makes. But Lynn Thompson has determined that every knife they make must be marketed exclusively to mall ninjas, and it makes for some very entertaining video.

I lost it at 17 seconds... you'll see why.

[video=youtube;I13-oGpEP0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I13-oGpEP0I[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back