1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Tacticlol Knives

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TwitchyBlade, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ooitzoo

ooitzoo Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Wait....

W
    T
    F
    ???

2. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    Just hangin' out... MMMMH!!!

3. squarebox86

squarebox86

Feb 6, 2014
    Who needs a knife when you can use a real shark?
    [​IMG]

4. C.S. Graves

C.S. Graves

Jun 13, 2006
    Ah, so you've discovered Walter Berrios eh?

If sharks ain't your thing, check out the "cuchillo de ningunas manos":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then there's also the "Walter Berrios holding the Walter Berrios holding the Walter Berrios...ad infinitum" knife:

[​IMG]

5. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    I don't even get how this one is supposed to be used
    [​IMG]

6. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    :D :thumbup:

7. squarebox86

squarebox86

Feb 6, 2014
    Not sure if these have been posted...
    [video=youtube;xogheZdAO18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xogheZdAO18[/video]
    [video=youtube;5N6wQc6kbA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N6wQc6kbA8[/video]
    [video=youtube;36Ttb87DTxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Ttb87DTxU[/video]

8. ATwistedStaple

ATwistedStaple Banned BANNED

Jun 26, 2013
    The play set would generally imply that he has kids... Which means someone slept with him... Proof I guess that you CAN get pregnant after being slipped a roofie.

9. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    How long until he kills himself with these ?

[video=youtube_share;slKaHHz_3CA]http://youtu.be/slKaHHz_3CA[/video]

10. JeremiahWeaver09

JeremiahWeaver09

Nov 13, 2009
    i just bought a Boker Jim Wagner knife, a well known tacticlol knife, and i have to admit i actually like it a lot. its a decent lockback with a funky blade. ive wanted one for years just out of curiosity but never could bring myself to actually buy one until now.

[​IMG]

11. Will Batayte

Will Batayte

Jan 8, 2007
    You know they're moving so fast that I'm guessing eventually he's gonna get seriously hurt if he keeps it up. Bad idea.

12. Will Batayte

Will Batayte

Jan 8, 2007
    It's actually a colab. the principles behind it are sound but yeah to anyone who doesn't know it's intended use it looks pretty ridiculous

13. Will Batayte

Will Batayte

Jan 8, 2007
    I agree while it would no doubt cause horrific slashes the true fight stopper is the thrust. Removing the ability to thrust is like neutering the knife

14. Will Batayte

Will Batayte

Jan 8, 2007
    Truth is a knife is far more dangerous then a stick or club. Unless you've trained with it a club is all but useless at grappling range. A knife in the hands of even a child is a dangerous thing. Now do I buy into all the tactical crap? Nope. As long as the knife is sturdy, sharp, and has a decent guard it's fine for defense. There are some designs that are going to shine in a combat roll but a lot of it is just hype

15. Will Batayte

Will Batayte

Jan 8, 2007
    The squid of death

16. Will Batayte

Will Batayte

Jan 8, 2007
    Lol :)

17. BLUEGINGER

BLUEGINGER

Aug 8, 2012
    Pungee shank of death??:confused:

18. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    Thank you all involved,posting to this thread....My stomach hurts badly,i hasnt laughed so much for very long time!!! Just had a chance to list few pages here..... WOOOW WTF!

19. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    I dunno, here's what the Craigslist ad said:

These pipe knives are really cool! They are great for stabbing and throwing, this pipe is 1/8 inch thick steel pipe and is 12 inches long, the pipe is coated with a heavy duty truck bed liner for extra protection. The handle is wrapped with 550 zombie green paracord.

We are not responsible for any injuries or misuse of this item.
    It's the buyer's responsibility to adhere to local laws regarding knives. 18 years old or older.

Keywords- zombie
    pipe knives
    hunting
    camping
    outdoors
    fishing

gifts
    knives
    knife
    zombie apocalypse
    apocalypse
    doomsday