1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tacticlol Knives

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TwitchyBlade, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirupatespecial

sirupatespecial

Oct 16, 2013
    Yea. I was just giving you a hard time. Glad you took it as meant!:D Looks like it would be a great box cutter/pkg opener. And it's damn sure got plenty of serrations....for doing whatever you do with serrations.....and then the thumb ramp thing. For if you really want to get up close and personal to those boxes. No blood groove though. How are you supposed to assassinate ninja's with no blood groove?

Hell, I like it too! Want to sell?

2. JeremiahWeaver09

JeremiahWeaver09

Nov 13, 2009
    actually, not only does it have blood groove on the other side, but there is also a white line that tells you how far you are supposed to jab the knife into another person to hit vital organs or induce shock or something like that...... the glass breaker tip can also be swapped out with a cap that looks like a pen so it looks like you are carrying a pen instead of a pocket knife

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  3. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    Does this little thing comes with manual how to stab another person refering that centre line there? What about warranty, if that person survive....can you claim money back then??? :)

4. sirupatespecial

sirupatespecial

Oct 16, 2013
    Oh. I see. You just put a cap on it and it looks like a pen? I'll be dog. Must be the lighting or something cause I don't see it. Nice blood groove though! Looks like, and tell me if I'm wrong. You stab'em to the white line. Blood, from a dying man runs into the groove at the top. Runs toward the handle, is redirected back toward the front of the blade where it drips off out of the way of hands and clothing?

Ingenious!

5. Stelth

Stelth

Jul 15, 2007
    I think the white line is for ascertaining whether your adversary is a quart low.

6. C_Becker

C_Becker

Oct 7, 2012
    Are they freaking serious :rolleyes: LOL

"Insert knife up to the white line, then twist left or right. Pull knife out after twisting, repeat if necessary" :rolleyes:

7. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I wonder if the white line is done in tritium for low-light precision stabbing?

8. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    Hope they have it also translated into all world wide languages in their manual too,so people can properly stab each other equaly on all continents,according instructions and centre line on the blade.What a genious stabbing product!

Happy stabbing guys! This super-stabbing tool,makes it so much easier

9. Wurger190

Wurger190

Jul 5, 2014
    Guys - I don't know how to thank you all for enriching my life! Before this, I never knew about the awesomeness of Manly Innovations, Dark Ops, Strider and most importantly, the affordable awesomeness available from BudK! Gotta love that Timber Rattler Jungle Fury Bowie!

10. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    My 12 year old son (while busting my chops about my knife collection) came up with the ruling that anything other than a wooden stick with a point on it, is mall ninja.

11. orezona

orezona

Feb 13, 2015
    I spent the better part of Monday laughing myself to the point of my derrière falling off reading this thread.

So I'd like to contribute with this amazing offering from United Cutlery:

M48 Ops Combat Bowie

[​IMG]

Black Legion Tactical Cleaver

[​IMG]

For all your tactical cleaving needs.

12. Austinaftermath

Austinaftermath

Sep 2, 2009

What's funny is that the top one is a copy of the Tops Hawkes Hellion.

13. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    I agree very much....In matter of fact Spyderco have some of most atrocious and awefull designs out there.Most of their designs definitely belong to "tacticlol" mall ninja can openers....

14. Samon

Samon

Nov 12, 2012
    But they are made in Merica, and of 'high end materials' so it's ok... lol

I completely agree they look ridiculous , only a few look normal, and some look like they were designed by a 12 year old on amphetamines.

15. Alvaro Candanedo

Alvaro Candanedo

Feb 6, 2009
    When was Payette Rucker (was that his name?) relieved of command?

16. bitfiend

bitfiend

Feb 19, 2015
    That vest is from the bank heist scene in Heat. The best movie shootout scene ever filmed.
    Your tongue, bite it.

17. Velitrius

Velitrius Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2000
    Civilian, Gunting, Szabo, Matriarch.... gotta admit, those are flirting with the tacticlol threshold.

Though in the hands of the 21-foot-rule guy in his back yard "just hangin' out", probably fearsome choices.

18. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    Yes,you are right...i like only reliable knifes,for this reason i do not like folders,let alone Spyderco and anytime i see any of their atrocious mall ninja serrated serration designs and those horrible triangle looking things,which do not even remind me of knifes at all,i realize there are aweful lot of fans of Star Trek still out there....occasionaly buying pocket knife like thing.

19. asdf12345

asdf12345

Jul 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. asdf12345

asdf12345

Jul 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.