Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i actually really like the knife to be honest:eek:

Yea. I was just giving you a hard time. Glad you took it as meant!:D Looks like it would be a great box cutter/pkg opener. And it's damn sure got plenty of serrations....for doing whatever you do with serrations.....and then the thumb ramp thing. For if you really want to get up close and personal to those boxes. No blood groove though. How are you supposed to assassinate ninja's with no blood groove?

Hell, I like it too! Want to sell?

Yea. I was just giving you a hard time. Glad you took it as meant!:D Looks like it would be a great box cutter/pkg opener. And it's damn sure got plenty of serrations....for doing whatever you do with serrations.....and then the thumb ramp thing. For if you really want to get up close and personal to those boxes. No blood groove though. How are you supposed to assassinate ninja's with no blood groove?

Hell, I like it too! Want to sell?

actually, not only does it have blood groove on the other side, but there is also a white line that tells you how far you are supposed to jab the knife into another person to hit vital organs or induce shock or something like that...... the glass breaker tip can also be swapped out with a cap that looks like a pen so it looks like you are carrying a pen instead of a pocket knife

RBB-04.jpg

Last edited:
actually, not only does it have blood groove on the other side, but there is also a white line that tells you how far you are supposed to jab the knife into another person to hit vital organs or induce shock or something like that...... the glass breaker tip can also be swapped out with a cap that looks like a pen so it looks like you are carrying a pen instead of a pocket knife

RBB-04.jpg

Does this little thing comes with manual how to stab another person refering that centre line there? What about warranty, if that person survive....can you claim money back then??? :)

RBB-04.jpg

Oh. I see. You just put a cap on it and it looks like a pen? I'll be dog. Must be the lighting or something cause I don't see it. Nice blood groove though! Looks like, and tell me if I'm wrong. You stab'em to the white line. Blood, from a dying man runs into the groove at the top. Runs toward the handle, is redirected back toward the front of the blade where it drips off out of the way of hands and clothing?

Ingenious!

Are they freaking serious :rolleyes: LOL

"Insert knife up to the white line, then twist left or right. Pull knife out after twisting, repeat if necessary" :rolleyes:

I wonder if the white line is done in tritium for low-light precision stabbing?

Are they freaking serious :rolleyes: LOL

"Insert knife up to the white line, then twist left or right. Pull knife out after twisting, repeat if necessary" :rolleyes:

Hope they have it also translated into all world wide languages in their manual too,so people can properly stab each other equaly on all continents,according instructions and centre line on the blade.What a genious stabbing product!

Happy stabbing guys! This super-stabbing tool,makes it so much easier

Guys - I don't know how to thank you all for enriching my life! Before this, I never knew about the awesomeness of Manly Innovations, Dark Ops, Strider and most importantly, the affordable awesomeness available from BudK! Gotta love that Timber Rattler Jungle Fury Bowie!

My 12 year old son (while busting my chops about my knife collection) came up with the ruling that anything other than a wooden stick with a point on it, is mall ninja.

I spent the better part of Monday laughing myself to the point of my derrière falling off reading this thread.

So I'd like to contribute with this amazing offering from United Cutlery:

M48 Ops Combat Bowie

UC3024.jpg

Black Legion Tactical Cleaver

BV244.JPG

For all your tactical cleaving needs.

I spent the better part of Monday laughing myself to the point of my derrière falling off reading this thread.

So I'd like to contribute with this amazing offering from United Cutlery:

M48 Ops Combat Bowie

UC3024.jpg

Black Legion Tactical Cleaver

BV244.JPG

For all your tactical cleaving needs.

What's funny is that the top one is a copy of the Tops Hawkes Hellion.

Can I ask how the Spyderco Civilian is somehow socially acceptable compared to all of these monstrosities?

spyderco+civilian.jpg

I agree very much....In matter of fact Spyderco have some of most atrocious and awefull designs out there.Most of their designs definitely belong to "tacticlol" mall ninja can openers....

I agree very much....In matter of fact Spyderco have some of most atrocious and awefull designs out there.Most of their designs definitely belong to "tacticlol" mall ninja can openers....

But they are made in Merica, and of 'high end materials' so it's ok... lol

I completely agree they look ridiculous , only a few look normal, and some look like they were designed by a 12 year old on amphetamines.

Shhhh!

We're talking about "Dark Ops"... you can't just talk about this stuff on a public forum!

You need permission from the top secret mall ninja couch commando brigade commander - Col. Fatty McNugget
When was Payette Rucker (was that his name?) relieved of command?

Civilian, Gunting, Szabo, Matriarch.... gotta admit, those are flirting with the tacticlol threshold.

Though in the hands of the 21-foot-rule guy in his back yard "just hangin' out", probably fearsome choices.

But they are made in Merica, and of 'high end materials' so it's ok... lol

I completely agree they look ridiculous , only a few look normal, and some look like they were designed by a 12 year old on amphetamines.

Yes,you are right...i like only reliable knifes,for this reason i do not like folders,let alone Spyderco and anytime i see any of their atrocious mall ninja serrated serration designs and those horrible triangle looking things,which do not even remind me of knifes at all,i realize there are aweful lot of fans of Star Trek still out there....occasionaly buying pocket knife like thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back