Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

The dilemma now is the color choice... Since I can only afford 2 max, I'll likely go one BIG DC with maroon canvas, one Comp with black canvas... Or the other way around?.. :rolleyes:o_O

Ok quick question then, I got the Original TG in 2010 the same year as the first season of The Walking Dead and always assumed that was his knife. The TGLB came out in 2012. So wouldn't Daryl's knife be an original none light brigade? or did I miss something?

tumblr_inline_nsccpm3oXo1t2senu_400.jpg

daryl-dixon-the-walking-dead-busse-team-gemini.jpg

daryl_dixon_knife.jpg

Last edited:
The dilemma now is the color choice... Since I can only afford 2 max, I'll likely go one BIG DC with maroon canvas, one Comp with black canvas... Or the other way around?.. :rolleyes:o_O
I'm right there with you buddy. I can only afford 1 and it's definitely going to be BIG DC with maroon.

Ok quick question then, I got the Original TG in 2010 the same year as the first season of The Walking Dead and always assumed that was his knife. The TGLB came out in 2012. So wouldn't Daryl's knife be an original none light brigade? or did I miss something?
As many times as I have looked his knife over on the show, I would say that it is definitely an original TG. Always wanted one but had to settle for a TGLB.

TGULB%20All%20Three%20Finishes-X2.jpg

Question guys. Is the handle of knife #1 in the above picture Tan/Black G-10?

Options below for reference.

--------------------------------
Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$55.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$80.00
Red/Black G-10 +$80.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$80.00
Green/Black G-10 +$80.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$80.00

I love the fuller on the TGULB. My main concern is the thickness though, to me being 0.20" thick the knife is capable to be a better fighting knife, and perhaps a light chopper, I personally prefer 0.22 - 0.25 thickness on a 8" blade but maybe TGULB will feel great in hand who knows. In for a comp finish + orange/black G10

Two weeks is about as accurate a response as you could hope for ever. It's like you're being told the future, except accurately.

Back