Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

OK, not bad - I got a little worried with the "prepare for sticker shock" part - but really what I would've expected. A Ultra Light TG starting at $397???? ... What was the TGLB new?

Cool! I’m in for 1 G10, and 1 canvas.

Both comp of course

reminds me of this...
RrlX0Sz.jpg

...that feature was the ONLY reason mine was a catch and release. But they weren't rounded off and we're sticking way out. The busse seem appropriately contoured

Last edited:
Does someone know what configuration Daryl's knife was in The Walking Dead? Handle, blade finish, etc.

I'm a satin or at least competition finish kind a guy.. but man that BIG finish is mesmerizingly beautiful.. how does that finish hold up? What do hard use markings look like? An does it tarnish easy?

Is the tang sitting proud of the handles on these? Has that been a feature on any other of Busse's releases?

They were $337, and in those days, CF was a free option that came with a nicely convexed edge. That was some years ago, though.
Yes sir that was around 2012 ish ? Then they went up a tad to like $387 ish 2013. I remember cause that’s when I ordered my first Busse :) :)

I’m so jumping on this one :)

Yes sir that was around 2012 ish ? Then they went up a tad to like $387 ish 2013. I remember cause that’s when I ordered my first Busse :) :)

I had mine sent to the Custom Shoppe for a clip point and black liners added, and I think it still came to less than the cost of the TGULB CF. Those were the days.

There are still plenty of Busse bargains around though. I think the pricing on the Alpha Regulator was pretty good.

Jerry, that is just absolutely stunning craftsmanship and design.
:) Doesnt really need that there coffin handle afterall...... I'm in. I guess after this we need a classic 8 inch Bowie with a coffin handle????????????
Would the alpha regulator not suffice basically a battle pappy with res c ?
We need a res c sword or hawk perhaps

Back