Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

WoO! After buying a 1k grab bag I just got dinged for my TGULB Competition finish with Black G-10!

Need to order some leather pants for it now. Any recommendations where I wouldn't have to ship it? It's coming to Canada so sending it back out to the US would be costly.
Well two that come to mind that will likely have this model to save the shipping hassles are "Armoralleather" and "Chad Pirtle" both are excellent at Leather Designs!!

I hope Busse can introduce a leather sheath for TGULB like they once did for Ratmandu, that would be awesome.

Last edited:
I hope Busse can introduce a leather sheath for TGULB like they once did for Ratmandu, that would be awesome.
I don't see that happening...the simple "Pouch" for a RMD is easy and cost effective, but the TG line with the Top Quillon requires a Pancake style sheath...I can't recall ever seeing a Pouch for a TGLB not even Kydex model...

I realize the edge or the very apex of the edge-- if we're splitting hairs ;)-- is the true business side of the TGULB...

but...

but...

this wall to wall crowned perimeter on the TGULB has got to be my most favorite feature of this model :thumbsup::):thumbsup:...

Here's some more TGULB Nuclear Meltdown tip to choil pics for everyone & @Jerry Busse ....

top side shot...don't over-look the superb handle contouring...
IbfLhBL.jpg

Nuked all the way down to the point!
FgjTVeF.jpg

Wise HOGS invest in Nuked pork bellies because your digits are gonna spend a lot of time wrapped around this super comfy area on the underside of the knife...
QPKBmAZ.jpg

This is right where the webbing of your hand <hoof :p> between your thumb and index lands on the topside of the handle...the feeling this transmits to your tactile sense is sublime...
7ILR2bA.jpg

Yup, foreward choil got Nuked too!
AbQaD3w.jpg

Guards are rolled over like a ball-bearing...this is Custom Shop :cool: level stuff! :thumbsup:
PNElsE5.jpg

Likewise, all 3 Talon Holes of the TGULB are nicely eased on the inside...
53QcYfQ.jpg

Pork butt...YUMMY!
eh3QwO3.jpg

The end, another critical area that you'll spend a lot of time caressing...
sFbtpAI.jpg

Last edited:
I realize the edge or the very apex of the edge-- if we're splitting hairs ;)-- is the true business side of the TGULB...

but...

but...

this wall to wall crowned perimeter on the TGULB has got to be my most favorite feature of this model :thumbsup::):thumbsup:...

Here's some more TGULB Nuclear Meltdown tip to choil pics for everyone & @Jerry Busse ...

KiGOyEr.jpg

QPKBmAZ.jpg

7ILR2bA.jpg

AbQaD3w.jpg

PNElsE5.jpg

53QcYfQ.jpg

eh3QwO3.jpg

sFbtpAI.jpg
Excellent!!!!

but...

but...

Here's some more TGULB Nuclear Meltdown tip to choil pics for everyone & @Jerry Busse ....

IbfLhBL.jpg

FgjTVeF.jpg

QPKBmAZ.jpg

7ILR2bA.jpg

AbQaD3w.jpg

PNElsE5.jpg

53QcYfQ.jpg

eh3QwO3.jpg

sFbtpAI.jpg
This is the exact combo that I will be receiving in 5 days! Thanks for the great photos. There is much anticipation for this one!:)

This is the exact combo that I will be receiving in 5 days! Thanks for the great photos. There is much anticipation for this one!:)

You chose wisely...hands down my favorite release of OP2W.X ....

anytime there's super slicey .200 Competition Finish USDA Prime INFI with Nuclear Meltdown on the side offered on the menu, I'm making a HOG of myself>>> YUM! :D

Green canvas? I went for tan, but second guessed green. Too late now

yup, it's the green canvas Mic...and I'm having a hard time capturing what it looks like irl...but it's a nice shade of light ashy Olive Drab...really clean & crisp looking...

there's a lot of variance in the shading of canvas Mic since there's so many different factors with the fabric and dye...but that's part of the fun, too imho.

here it is next to my black can mic...
jpUWXRM.jpg

My order on the website says "awaiting shipping." That means I've been dinged right?

You've already paid, right?

If so, they're getting it packed up for you and it shouldn't be long that you'll get a UPS notification that it is on it's way to ya with projected delivery date.

The next update to your Busse account will say "Shipped."

If you don't have a UPS My Choice account yet, I'd suggest signing up for it, it's free and it has decent features like adjusting delivery times, electronic signature confirm, and my favorite, pick up at a UPS site rather than leaving on your porch.

Got my knife green canvas cf finish love it but it doesn't have the inspected sharpened by sticker on cardboard did they not wanna do it this batch or did my knife just get missed

Mine don't have the "Sharpened by" stickers either. And none of my grab bag ones do either. I'm guessing they're doing away with it.

Back