The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Jo,

I have been looking for dark blue or royal blue micarta no matter weather it's canvas,
Linen, or paper I can't seem to find any micarta in dark blue or royal blue color !
So I was hoping that you may know where I could find some dark blue micarta !... So
Would you happen to know where I could possibly find some dark blue micarta?
Thanks for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon

Frc505 aka Frank Cervantes

Jo,

I have been looking for dark blue or royal blue micarta no matter weather it's canvas,
Linen, or paper I can't seem to find any micarta in dark blue or royal blue color !
So I was hoping that you may know where I could find some dark blue micarta !... So

Have you tried Shadetree?

Jo,

Hi Frank!

Not yet, but there will be some. The TeroTuf has to be epoxied to a liner before we can make the scales. It takes a little longer. Hopefully in December they will be ready.

Jo
Jo,

Is there any of the bright green terotuf handle scales for the UF2'S? If so could you please email me ?...to talk further about this ?!...
Thanks again for your time

Nm-guy-505-87-@-gmail-.com

FRC505 aka Frank Cervantes

Jo,
Any updates on the bright green terotuf scales ? ... also I was wondering if there
Was any possibility that I could send you some handle scale material and you guys
Could machine them from raw materials to
Fully finished CPK handle scales? Is this something that could be done? As always thanks for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon

FRC505 aka Frank Cervantes

Back