The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Any chance the HDFK’s coming up will be a preorder? I want 2 myself, but I am always at work on the evening shift and always miss the sales.

I’m not Nathan, but just FYI, there already has been a HDFK pre-order back on April 28th.

Any chance the HDFK’s coming up will be a preorder? I want 2 myself, but I am always at work on the evening shift and always miss the sales.

Nate,

Any thoughts on when the UF might become available again? Got the BC on the pre-order, and a D3v UF would be the perfect complement to it! :D

P.S.
Personally speaking, the current dimensions of the UF look ideal. Anything bigger/longer would be awkward for scout carry, or inverted mount on a pack strap or vest.

Probably not, we've already done a pre-order on those that just finished shipping a month ago.

Nate,

Any thoughts on when the UF might become available again? Got the BC on the pre-order, and a D3v UF would be the perfect complement to it! :D

P.S.
Personally speaking, the current dimensions of the UF look ideal. Anything bigger/longer would be awkward for scout carry, or inverted mount on a pack strap or vest.

We plan to do a run of the UF this year. It's on the board but not on the schedule yet.

Hey Nathan,

Do you attend any other knife shows besides Blade?

Great news on the UF. Bring it.

Hey Nathan,

Do you attend any other knife shows besides Blade?

Great news on the UF. Bring it.

a good question! Which shows do you guys think CPK should represent itself at?

a good question! Which shows do you guys think CPK should represent itself at?

I don't really have a good handle on the knife show menu. But I am biased for Florida since I live here. I was just looking over the vendor list for the ECCKS in Ft Lauderdale (Mar'18). Looks to be a decent gathering, but saw no CPK. I'm sure you all (esp you Lorien) could use a break from the COLD! ;)

OTOH, when you're being crushed by demand, you may not be looking to travel more?

Last edited:
Oh whoops fixed it. honestly had to google to see if we even had a show here:) (now I need to find out what the difference is ha)
Edit. Got it now, wow I'm slow today

Last edited:
Hey Nate,

Thus far I have had to pay the premium of the secondary market, with the exception of the BC pre-order(thank you), to acquire any of your knives. May get through on a Friday sale one day, but my rural internet is only so fast. For that reason, I am a big fan of the pre-order format. My question is, what offerings do you expect we will see via pre-order in 2018? Thanks in advance!

Hey Nate,

Thus far I have had to pay the premium of the secondary market, with the exception of the BC pre-order(thank you), to acquire any of your knives. May get through on a Friday sale one day, but my rural internet is only so fast. For that reason, I am a big fan of the pre-order format. My question is, what offerings do you expect we will see via pre-order in 2018? Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure, but perhaps the Field Knife 2 or the Medium Chopper.

Back