THE BUSSE CHAT THREAD!

Shamelessly stolen from another sub forum on BF, posting here on the off chance our members from down under haven’t seen it.

Winston
Feckin' hell I've never heard so many F-bombs in a >2 minute vidclip before... Must be Australian, eh, mate? :eek::D:D;)

Feckin' hell I've never heard so many F-bombs in a >2 minute vidclip before... Must be Australian, eh, mate? :eek::D:D;)

Yeah mate :D This guy is actually pretty tame. I've heard whole conversations consisting entirely of swear words.

There are others that consist entirely of dirty jokes. And if something goes wrong, ones that consist entirely of screaming and yelling, it doesn't even get to the swear word level.

Cobra jet, as in Ford big block Mustang.

I have been keeping an eye on the exchange and eBay. There are no deals there, all premium prices. I will keep my eyes peeled for sure. Sounds like the only logical thing is to buy both. If anyone does get some good "camping" chores done with either one, please share your thoughts on comfort. Thank you all for the help.
something that has worked for me a few times, just go back through the older exchange threads for the models you are interested in. I went back 30 pages one day off and contacted sellers to see if they still had the knives I was interested in. Most of the time they did.

something that has worked for me a few times, just go back through the older exchange threads for the models you are interested in. I went back 30 pages one day off and contacted sellers to see if they still had the knives I was interested in. Most of the time they did.

Good advice, thanks. I meant that there are no deals on eBay. I have gone back a dozen pages. Prices are much better on the exchange.

I've had two minute conversations with a lady friend from Indiana who used it much more than this video.

I've never heard the f bomb used so fluently

So I missed out on a killer Steel Heart on the exchange. Is there a "new post" notification setting, or do you just need to check several times a day and hope you get lucky?

Go to the Busse Knives for sale forum and look just beneath the forum title. On the right side of your screen, beneath the tab that says “Post New Thread”, you’ll see “Watch Forum”. Click that and then choose the email notification option to get notices of new sale threads in real time.

If you see a knife for sale you want to get alerts on when there are new posts in the future, click “Watch Thread” below the thread title and choose the email option.

Last edited:
Go to the Busse Knives for sale forum and look just beneath the forum title. On the right side of your screen, beneath the tab that says “Post New Thread”, you’ll see “Watch Forum”. Click that and then choose the email notification option to get notices of new sale threads in real time.

If you see a knife for sale you want to get alerts on when there are new posts in the future, click “Watch Thread” below the thread title and choose the email option.

Thanks, much appreciated.

A friend of mine, who’s really knowledgeable regarding them computin’ machines, set up a program whereby he gets an email alert when a certain Busse model becomes available on the Exchange.

I just check in a few times daily. Sometimes I’m right there. Other times, I’ve missed a good deal by one minute. That’s alright. Over time, I find what I need.

I'm seeing a couple Rodent Solutions for what appears to be a more than fair price, kinda want, but saving my pennies for a scrapper 5. Those Rodents are over on that bushcraft site.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: ...Still funny though, gotta love the casual tone used :D:D

Hah, tru dat... I thought I knew how to swear after a lifetime of sailing and working on the waterfront, but damn if our down under brothers don’t have it dialed in.

Winston

Who knows what this is?
20200926_171358-jpg.1426617

SYKCO Bog Dog.

error as well^^^ swamp rat - bog dog.. :confused:

Last edited:
Back