The CRK Insingo Hangout!

I know it's not the opinion in this thread, but I've seen people call the Insingo blade ugly. I don't get that, I think it looks awesome.

I hate to say it but I was one of those guys. The Insingo blade shape doesn't always photo as "sexy" as the clip point does. With that being said once I got one I loved it. It felt like an extension of my hand. Beautiful in aesthetics and functionality. It's my favorite.

Arrived today, after almost 8000 miles instead of the less than 3000 it could have travelled, USPS=efficient LOL! Left handed Large plain Insingo. I, of course have a nice little split on my left thumb at my nail thanks to getting my gloves too wet at work the other day then worked all day in a refrigerator, so I can't enjoy finally having a true lefty knife for a couple of days. : /

KnifeArt exclusive and Blade HQ exclusive

photo-10023-22fd4ab4.jpg

photo-10024-7e623f0b.jpg

photo-10027-5ac738b8.jpg

best regards,

Well. To me it is very simple. The KnifeArt exclusive is the "work horse", in a sense that the full cf scale makes it lighter for carry. The full cf scale is more scratch resistend. And the cf used for the scale has better grip. It is similar to the "peel ply carbon" scales Spyderco is using on some of their models. The Blade HQ exclusive is "the work horse in a gala dinner wardrobe" :) For sure it can handle the same tasks. But it is definitely the beauthy among those two. The cf used for the inlays is much nicer than the cf used for the full cf scale and the polished titanium scale is great. I would recommend to make a decision by judging whether you want to use it or to collect it.

Regards,

I'll need to snap a picture of my 3 insingos (large and small plain, and a small micarta).. I absolutely love the blade shape...

Fresh out of the box from Knife Art today. Born on December 4th! All I have to say is that this blade is absolutely stunning.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418246165.149095.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418246146.859049.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244894.127949.jpg

Last edited:
Back